Prologue

Fiona was a fairy cast out because she wasn't like the other kinds of fairy

Fiona was a fairy cast out because she wasn't like the other kinds of fairy. She was a fire fairy and that was something that was frowned upon by her people and something that made them think she was evil.

But they didn't think she was evil, the thing that really made them think that is the fact when she used her powers her eyes turn all black even though they are supposed to be white just like the rest of them and the every last thing was the fact her wings were white but the ends of them were black.

And they couldn't just let her stay and maybe one day hurt them. And they didn't just cast her out, they took her wings away and arrested her memory of how to get home and she couldn't remember any of their faces.

So she was cast out when she was sixteen and ended up on the doorstep of Rupert Giles; he took her in and took care of her and also read as much as he could about fairies so he could help her.

Some would call Fiona naïve but she was just a nice, innocent and soft girl who has never been in the real world and never been around anyone who wasn't like her.

When Fiona learned how to keep her wings hidden without them popping out which they still did when she got scared or sometimes when she got really happy.

Fiona went to Sunnydale high school, the place Giles worked at as a librarian, so she got to go there when she was feeling overwhelmed which happened a lot because she had no idea what her teacher was trying to teach her.

But luckily she knew how to read but when it came to writing she wasn't that good but luckily people could kinda tell what she was writing.

She had made friends with Willow Rosenberg and Xander Harris. They were the only people who didn't think she was stupid and she had made friends with Buffy Summers who was the Slayer and Giles was her waitcher.

A lot of things had happened since Buffy came into their lives but they just got through it together. Fiona had also found out that her blood was toxic to vampires if they drank it it would burn them from the inside out.

After killing the Master and saving the world for like the fifth time the school year ended and Buffy went to her dads for the summer, the rest of them stayed in Sunnydale.

Things were quiet during the summer and Fiona just watched movies while knitting and also practiced her power or hanging out with Giles.

When school got closer Fiona started studying with Willow for the classes she had coming this year for she had a better chance at passing her classes this year.

But what she didn't know was this was the year she was going to meet her soulmate and things were going to change even more.

====================================

Just for you know this will be the start of season two and I will not be writing all the episodes, only the ones I think Fiona will sit in and the ones with Spike in them.

And I will recap what I skipped if it's something important.

And I think I'm going to make Spike and Drusilla like really close friends and they are very protective of each other.