Go Fish

(S2 E18-20)

Fiona's head was hanging low

Fiona's head was hanging low. She thinks it had been a couple of days since Angelus had taken her; he had been torturing her during the day until he could go out and bother Buffy some more.

He told her how Buffy got sick and how all her friends were more worried about helping her then finding Fiona and she knew he was telling her the truth.

Buffy will always be the first choice.

Her ears had almost grown back but Angelus was drugging her every hour so there wasn't any way for her to get out of wherever he was holding her she was unless until he let her out.

She was slowly losing hope of ever getting out of her alive because she had no way to get out as long as Angelus kapt drugging her and he made it very clear no one was close to finding her.

As she looked into the darkness she wondered if she disurved this if her people, the ones who casted her out, were right about her being bad and if in some way Angelus was right for keeping her here away from people so she couldn't do anything bad.

Fiona knew deep down that she shouldn't be thinking like this but what else was she supposed to be doing when one of the people who she loved most was now soulless and was torturing her. Well the people she had been there for for years were not even looking for her anymore. And it didn't help that the drugs that Angelus was giving her made her feel even more down and out of it and sometimes it felt like she was hallucinating things. Like Spike saving her.

"What's with the frown my sweet?" Angelus asked Fiona mockingly as he walked into the room and for a split second she saw light coming from the open door but he shut it quickly and her head slumped down.

Angelus walked closer to Fiona smirking, loving the fact he was barking at the once sweet and innocent fairy; this was one of the best days of his life.

"Oh, ignoring me again?" He asked her as he took a needle from his jacket pocket and wasted no time sticking it into her arm as she hissed a little but didn't move not having any more fight left to give.

"Why do you keep doing this?" She asked him sadly she just wanted to go back home and watch TV while eating some snakes.

"Because you made me feel human again...and I can't let you get away with that, now can I?" He asked her as Fiona, who looked confused not understanding why she had to be punished for something that wasn't her fault.

But Angelus didn't seem to care about that as he got up looking at her ears that were almost fully back Fiona breath hitched as she felt Angelus's finger run down her ear and to her shoulder.

"They are almost back....that means I can cut them off again." He said with an evil chuckle as Fiona held back tears as she thought about the pain from the last time he did it. "Don't worry my sweet it will be less painful the second time." He told her as he kissed her head before walking out of the room leaving her in the dark again but not before saying one last thing.