School Hard

S:2 E:3

(Look to bottom for outfits)

It's been a couple of days since school has started and Fiona was waiting outside for Buffy with Willow and Xander Buffy had a meeting with their Principal Snyder and the school's bad girl Sheila

"There she is." Willow says as we see Buffy walking out with Sheila Buffy tries to talk to her about something but Sheila runs over to an older guy who has long blonde hair and starts making out with him as Fiona cringes.

"Snyder's got you guys making party favors, huh?" Xander asked Buffy who gave him a smile.

"His two worst students. That's what mom sees when she looks at me. A Sheila." Buffy tells us as Fiona links their arms together well, shaking her head.

"No way you're nothing like Sheila." Fiona tells Buffy softly, making her smile a little at her short friends.

"Well, Sheila's definitely intense. That guy with her? That's the guy she can bring home to mother." Xander tells Buffy as they look at Shaila making out with the guy again and Fiona gags a little.

"She was already smoking in fifth grade. Once I was lookout for her." Willow tells them.

"You're bad to the bone." Xander tells Willow with a teasing look as she smiles.

"I'm a rebel." Willow tells him as Fiona lets go of Buffy's arm, chuckling.

"It's not fair. I'm the Slayer. That requires a certain amount of cutting and fighting. What's Sheila's excuse?" Buffy asked them as they all started walking.

"Homework. She won't do it. And most teachers respect that now. Oh, you might wanna keep away any sharp implements when you're working with her." Xander tells Buffy as Fiona nods a little with a sad look remembering when she watched Sheila stab a teacher.

"Do you think any other Slayers ever had to go to high school?" Buffy asked them and Fiona gave her a smile even though she was nervous about what her teachers would tell Geils.

Yeah she was doing okay in some of her classes but most times she couldn't help but get side tracked and then she would just draw flowers and stuff on her homework and stuff.

"It's no biggie. You'll have a nice soire'e. The parents will love it. As long as nothing really bad happens between now and then, you'll be fine." Xander tells Buffy as Fiona nods with a smile.

"Yeah it's all going to be great!" She tells them joyfully as she jumps a little only for Willow and Buffy to turn to them looking at them like they were crazy.

"Are you crazy? What did you say that for? Now something bad is gonna happen!" Buffy told Xander and Fiona who looked at her a little confused.

"Whadaya mean? Nothing's gonna happen." Xander tells Buffy as Fiona nods a little.