What's My Line (Part 1)

(S:2 E:9)

(Look to bottom for outfits)

It's been a couple of days since Ford came and in these days Fiona and the others had found out more about Giles like how he used to be in a cult when he was younger and used to be called the Ripper

Jenny also got possessed by a demon who got to Sunnydale by possessing one of Giles old friends from the cult he was in. It was coming here to kill Giles and also Ethan, the guy who made all the costumes come to life on Halloween.

But they ended up getting the demon out of Jenny by getting it to go into Angel which killed it because Angel already had a demon in him who was waiting for something to kill but Jenny stopped talking to Giles making him feel even worse.

And when it came to Fiona and Giles they were okay now but at first she was a little sad he didn't tell her but she understood he didn't tell her because he didn't want her to look at him differently. The two had come clean about everything they hadn't told each other even about Fiona's sleepwalking and the fact she had felt sparks any time she touched Spike.

Fiona was now in the library talking to Giles who had spent the night in the school's library and made sure Fiona came to the library as the others took the job test Fiona didn't feel the need to because she already knew she was going to a college nearby for culinary so she could become a baker.

"I figured it out." Giles told Fiona as they walked into the back of the library for no one would hear them. Fiona knew what he meant that he figured out why she has felt this way since Spike got here.

She felt like she knew why but she needed him to tell her to make it real.

"Tell me." She tells him as he looks at her with a look that told her he didn't want to tell her but he had to.

"H-He's your soulmate." Giles stuttered out as Fiona sighs a little leaning against the wall looking up at the wall.

"Fuck." She said as she closed her eyes Giles looked at her in shock Fiona didn't really swear.

"I need to get use to you doing that." He whispered to himself as he rubbed his forehead a little.

"I had a feeling that was it." She told him as he rubbed shoulder a little hoping it would make her feel better and it did. "So what does it mean? Like I know the basics like we feel each other's pain and we could live forever but if one dies the other does too." She said as she sat down on a chair as Giles nodded.

"Yes well that's some of it the only way both of you would die if one dies is if you two....mated." Giles tells her and Fiona looks at him confused before she realizes what he might be 'mated' then she just looks shocked. "But you will feel horrible for a long time if he died or almost died and if that happend you wouldn't feel better until he was better." He tells Fiona who nods a little.