Prologue

RIIIIING

Here it comes again.

Lunch time, boys and girls leaving the classroom like their life consisted in it. But you have no rush. In fact, you're not looking forward to it at all. You're disgusted, you're tired of doing this all over again everyday.

Your table feels lonely, as you're the only one in it. Eating your lunch at your own pace. You can't help however but look at the boys sitting on that other side of the room, those four cute guys that invaded your mind so many times. Oh how you wish you had at least one chance to be one of them.

"Dude, this is so cool, where'd you get this?" That's the loud one, Michael, you'd swear he changes his hair color every two days, or at least it's what you thought. Thing is, he always manages to look hot whatever hair dye he decides to put on that damn hair of his.

"It's called an app, Michael, pretty sure you can download it on your phone, here, just give me yours, i'll get it for you" The boy next to him is Calum, he looks asian, but he is not, he seems to be the most empathetic out of them.

Luke and Ashton seem to be having their own little chat apart from the other two boys. Ashton is the one doing the talking there, while Luke is just smiling at him and eating his lunch at his own pace, just like you.

You sigh to yourself, wishing you could approach them, they're so cool, they seem so friendly, but you're insecure, and the mere thought of approaching them gets you sweating.

You finish your lunch and, just in time, the bell makes that familiar sound once again. It's time for you to pick up your things and go right to English class, which you take with Calum and Ashton sitting not too far from you. Great.

"Shit, do you think I can eat my fries in class?" Michael almost screamed as he heard the ring. The boys just chuckle it out, shaking their heads as Michael just raises his eyebrow at them "Not funny, I'm serious!"

You pass them by bitting on your lip, a bit too shy to even make eye contact with any of them. You hurry up and make your way out the cafeteria, ready to get to your next class.

As you pick your books out of your locker, you notice the boys talking about something you are unable to hear on the other side of the hall. You turn your attention back to your books not wanting to get caught looking and hear laughs not too short after. Whatever they're talking about, you hope it's not you.

You're about to walk away when you feel a hand on your shoulder, making you flinch at the touch. "Hey (Y/N), that's your name isn't it?"

Shit.

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first ever story & I hope you enjoy it as much as I do writting it, this is only the prologue, I have many more surprises waiting for you! Let me know if you are liking it so far!