7. Unforgettable

"(Y/N)?!" Luke yelled as he saw you and Harry almost getting it on in his car.

There was an awkward silence as you looked at each other, without words reaching the tip of your tongue. You didn't think you'd cross Luke in the way home. There's a clear rivalry between Harry and Luke, who just frown at each other. Harry because he was interrupted... once again, and Luke because he doesn't like the thought of another guy touching you, not even his own mates. He was there for you and he was true to you, but now he just seems hurt, or jealous in this case.

"Can we talk?" Luke broke the ice this time, with a low voice as his eyes moved down to stare at the floor, while his hands traveled to the pockets of his ripped black jeans.

You just sighed, giving Harry an apologetical smile and getting out of his car, waving Harry goodbye as he took off. Once the curly haired boy was long gone, Luke stepped closer to you, bitting down on his bottom lip with what seemed to be a furious face, you had to get ready for what's about to come, since the blonde was about to spit out something that you know he would mean deeply.

"What the hell are you doing? You were so normal just days ago, and I thought we would be getting on so well, but here you are now, what are you? a cocktease? a maneater? This is not the person I met days ago, you're so hot now and... I mean, not like you were ugly before, but you changed so much and-"

"And what Lukey?" You interrupted him, raising an eyebrow at the taller boy and stepping closer to him on purpose, now that you changed, just like you said, you wouldn't block yourself from having some fun, in fact, you would get as much as fun as you could. "I'm what now, sexy, irresistible... hot?" You continued, making him back up against a wall. It wasn't too hard to get him gasping, since you could feel his warm, heavy breath against your skin.

You lift your hand to stroke the tall boy's cheek, a grin growing on your face as you did so, but he wouldn't fall in your trap, he grabbed your wrist and frowned at you slightly. However, this was your game and you made the rules here, so you decided to groan at his action on purpose. "Mhmmm... Luke..." You mumbled, only to break free from his grip after, starting to walk away from the boy, who was left there speechless, as well as breathless.

It wasn't long after you came back home, that Michael gave you a call, you hesitated for a moment, but gave in shortly after and picked it up, answering the phone with a monotone voice.

"Yeees?"

"(Y/N), you don't know what Harry is really like right? He is no good, you shouldn't be hanging out with him."

"Oh really? Tell me, what makes you guys any better? you wanted to ruin my reputation, you made fun of me, and who helped me? That's right, him. I'm so sorry that you're so butthurt, but the truth is that."

"No, you really don't know what he's really-"

Enough. You weren't going to take any more bullshit from Michael, you knew what you did, in fact, you were old enough to do so, so you were going to follow your own desires, and your instincts. You know Harry is not a bad boy. The guys and him had always been against each other, but you knew the truth about them both, and you knew when someone lied about the other.

But they didn't seem to give up so easily, so fast.

The next one to call was Calum. And you couldn't ignore him, because you knew that if you did, he would end up calling once again.

"(Y/N)?"

"No, it's Patrick, what the fuck do you want?"

"Wow, calm down tiger, I just wanted to talk to you."

"Let me guess, it's about me and Harry and all that jazz, right enough?"

"Well, yeah, but I'm not against the new you, I have to admit that... you're pretty hot, I wouldn't mind hanging out with you, maybe you should leave that asshole and replace him for someone better, and I can asure you, any boy is better than him, and I'm in that list... just so you know."

"Yeah, and I think I'll pass."

You just hung up, but you wouldn't get away so easily.

"For fuck sake, yes? Who is it?"

"Oh, just your babe, Ashton."

"My babe? Is your name Harry Styles?"

"No, someone better."

"That's hilarious, how hard are you guys trying? Get a life losers."

Yet again, you just hung up.

Funnily enough, you were conscious about the fact that you had Harry wrapped around your finger, and you could tell that you had the boys wrapped around your finger, too. But that wasn't all, all the boys in high school were insanely attracted to you, and you enjoyed it, that's something you could never deny, having all of that male attention to yourself, gave you pleasure, even satisfaction. And you were going to make the best out of it.

You walked into the living room, remembering the last time you had been there. Harry had stayed the night, and yes, it all ended up spicy. You watched a movie togheter, a romantic one to be more specific, but what you didn't know, is that there were erotic scenes in there that would only turn you and Harry on. The result? Harry started stroking your thigh, which finished to turn you on and it all ended up with your head between his legs, giving him the best blowjob he probably ever had. You laid on the sofa with your head between Harry's spreaded legs, sucking him off. He'd growl at his sight and push your head down every now and then, but you didn't allow yourself to let him fuck you right away, so that'd be a story for another time.

Before you could even sit down on the couch, your phone vibrated, meaning you had gotten a text. You excitedly opened up iMessage, opening the message you had just gotten.

"Meet me in the Golden Hotel in the corner of the street, I have a surprise for you, hurry up, you're gonna like this ;)" The message read. It was Harry, since you had talked about the Golden Hotel before. It was a building which was meant for romantic interests, not your typical hotel instead. It was a beautiful one, it had fountains, chandeliers, and anything that had to do with luxury inside, to add to it, everything in the place was golden and silver.

You didn't waste any time, you headed out the door and made your way to the golden building, which wasn't too far from your house, since it was in the corner of the street. Your fast steps only made the distance shorter.

When you entered the building, you walked up to the recepcionist, who greeted you with a wide smile. He was pretty attractive you could say, he had emerald green eyes along with jet black hair, and he looked like he was taken out of a magazine. "(Y/N) right? Head towards room #10, and have a great time in here!" Oh, you were already having a great time here, he didn't need to tell you to.

You used the same fast feet that brought you into the building to head up to the room #10, with a wide smile at the anticipation, you were going to enjoy this. You had been waiting to spend time with Harry all alone, and now you were going to get it, in the most luxurious hotel near you.

You entered the room without thinking about it twice, inspecting the room with your big (Y/E/C) eyes.

But a sound made you turn around quickly.

The door had locked itself.

Well, you didn't know technology went so far in this hotel, but now you did.

All that mattered for now, was the time you were going to spend with Harry, and who knows, what you two will end up doing. You had to let pleasure take this wheel.