3. Sour Chocolate

"You're not going to believe this, I'm allowed to throw a party at my house tonight! You can come if you want, the party is at 10pm, I know you don't know where I live but Luke does, so just pick him up and you two can come togheter, got it?" Ashton said cheerfully, he said it so happily that you couldn't help but feel the same as him.

"Really? That's great! See you at 10pm then!" You replied, grinning while you looked at nowhere in particular, your feet were up in the clouds in that moment.

"See you!" Ashton hung up, leaving you alone with your thoughts. This was your very first party, as embarrasing as that sounded in your head. But you couldn't wait for it, you were already planning what outfit to wear, in fact, you were already checking out the clothes in your wardrobe in mere seconds.

"I guess a cardigan will do" You mumbled to yourself as you threw a creamy white cardigan on your bed. "And I guess I can finish the look with this and... yeah this will do." You talked to yourself to pick your clothes, that wasn't weird at all, was it? The outfit was completed with normal blue jeans and a loose sweater, you didn't know how the other boys would dress, but you were happy with your outfit.

Time passed by quicker than you thought, and it was time for you to get a shower. Before getting in, you decided to check your instagram to see if the boys had followed you back already or not. But there were no signs of them, only Luke, who had uploaded a selfie of him on his bed. He had messy hair and his tongue sticked out with the caption "Can't wait!". He surely was talking about Ashton's party.

It wasn't like there were many things to look at in Instagram, so you just took off your clothes and got inside of the shower and turned it on, feeling the water run through your body. You loved the sensation the water gave you, it made you feel calm, but it also turned you on somehow, specially when you closed your eyes and imagined having sex with the boys.

"...Fuck, you're so big Michael" You'd manage through heavy breaths, feeling Michael's big hands on your waist as he pounded you hard against the wall, his cock did feel big inside of you, but you wouldn't want it any other way. His balls hit your own with each thrust the taller boy made. "Will you take all of my cum inside of your little tight ass (Y/N)?" He'd whisper in your ear, breathing on it on purpose and nuzzling his face into your neck next, bitting on it. "Ugh, I will!" You'd reply with lust, bitting on your bottom lip in a weak attempt to control yourself. "Good, and will you milk the cum out of all of us? Will you be a good boy and do that for us (Y/N)?"

"Yes... yes..."

You found yourself jacking off at your vivid imagination, standing against the shower wall and breathing heavily. You had lived that like if it were real, but it wasn't, which caused you to blush at that naughty lust you felt.

"Whatever, I gotta hurry up" You said as you quickly finished showering, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around your waist as soon as you came out of the shower.

Once you had shaved, you called the number Luke had given you written in a little piece of paper.

...

...

...