8. Destiny knot

"Welcome to my room, (Y/N)" You hear a masculine voice say, making you look over with all of the excitment you found in your body.

"Or should I say... ours?" The voice added.

"Wait wh-" You got to let out, before you felt someone's hand covering your mouth, making you smell something, and everything went black within seconds, you felt your vision leaving you, as well as your conscious mind, as you fell down into the man's arms without resistance, now weak, with no energy to save you. Little did you know whose those arms belonged to.

They were Calum's arms.

You woke up an hour later, coming back to reality to find yourself surrounded by four guys, and once you were conscious enough, you figured out who they were.

Ashton, Calum, Michael and Luke.

"Did the little rebel prince sleep well?" Ashton mocked, pinching your right cheek, earning a well deserved frown from you.

"What the fuck are you doing?" You tried to go his way, but just then, you found out you were tied to a chair, in the very exact room "Harry" sent you. "And why am I tied up?" You almost yelled as you started to struggle against the ropes that tied your hands to the back of the chair, with no results, as they were pretty tight and only the boys could untie you.

"I have something to show you..." Michael started, he then took your phone out of his pocket, apparently he had taken it from you while you were unconscious. "This is for you." Your phone was now to your face level.

The screen showed a conversation between Harry and you. It was a discussion, and you finished off telling him to fuck off and never go your way again. It hurt you like hell, because you NEVER wrote this to him, you never sent him this kind of stuff, and it was obvious that the boys had sent Harry this without your consent. They had one less competitor that way. One less problem with him away from you.

To add to it, Harry completely believed it, agreeing to never see each other again. You didn't know how to feel at this point. It was all confusing, how did they manage to come up with all of this? And why? Your mind went from problem to problem, as they never seemed to stop, and you had answers to none.

"How did you even... Harry sent me a message, not you!"

"I'm a pretty good hacker." Michael was the one to answer, for your surprise. "I have experience, so I made it seem like it was Harry who sent you the message, and seems like it worked, not like I doubted it would, ya know."

"What's the point in all of this?" You managed to question through a weak voice.

"You are the point, we want you back with us. And Harry was no good for you, we just want to protect you, trust us for once."

"Are you kidding me? This is your way of helping me? Tying me up to a chair? Making me end up in this hotel?"

"(Y/N), there's no other way you'd listen to us, but we are not here to harm you, we promise..."

Ashton stepped closer, bitting on his lip with a face that seemed to show how upset the boy was with himself, he felt terrible after doing that dare, he should never have, and he knew it. He felt terribly sorry, and he wanted you to know.

"Listen, I never wanted to hurt you, I'm sorry that I hurt you, I never meant to, I guess I kind of got driven away in that moment, and now, seeing you like this..." He stopped for a second, putting his hand on your cheek and staring at you in a way that even intimidated you. "You never had to change, you were beautiful, and you are beautiful, I would even dare to say that you are pretty... yeah, you know what i mean, you're pretty hot."

"Hey hey hey" Luke cut Ashton. "Enough." He finished, pulling Ashton away from you. "I think I have something more important to tell you..." Luke said, positioning himself in front of you. "I..." Redness started to appear on his cheeks, as he looked away avoiding eye contact. He even started to play with his black lip ring.

"I have a kind of crush... on you." He confessed, a little smile appearing on his pink lips. He got all of the boys' attention, attention that didn't seem to be positive, except yours, as you were too shocked to think anything about it.

"Dude, what the fuck? I have a crush on him too, I thought I was the only one!" Calum protested, rising his eyebrows at Luke.

"You forget who was there before you, and who never wanted to be part of the plan, do you? That's right, it's me, so there's no fighting, (Y/N) should pick me."

"I never wanted to either, plus it's not your opinion that matters, you can't just force (Y/N) to like you."

You knew you had guys after you; jocks, nerds, thugs, preps... but never did any guy catch your attention, more likely, their attention on you is something you wanted and liked, because you liked to be eye candy.

"I have a crush on him too..." Ashton said, once again, kind of ashamed of himself, because he doesn't think he deserves you after what he had done. "Hey me too, I always wanted to fuck that cute ass of his." Michael pointed out, not even holding back his wild side.

The boys looked at each other for a moment, not too sure what to say to one another, they simply stood there awkwardly, smirking at each other in the most uncomfortable way.

"I have an idea" Calum broke the ice. "How about we make love to you and you can decide who you like better? You'll like it." He finished in a teasing, yet sensual tone.

But what were you gonna do?

Would you be up to let these four guys "make love" to you?

Maybe that would be an easy way off the ropes, though there was something you feared in the deep, dark inside of your subconscious, and that was only one thing.

Liking it.

"So who's gonna be first?"

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating too much lately, ngl, i've been lazy as fuck, but I knew I had to make something for you beautiful boys (and girls) who read my stories! I won't let you down :) Also, let me know what you want to happen next chapter, things are about to get steamy, as you can see ;) Have a good day/night yall!