4. Bad Blood

(Y/A): your adress

(Y/F/S): your favourite show

—-

"Really?! That's all you wanted out of me?!" You screamed as you walked into the room, catching all of the boys' attention who turned around with a panicked face. They didn't expect you to be around, so it took them all by surprise.

"(Y/N), I can explain." Ashton said as he got up, walking up to you. "Explain what? That you never wanted me as a friend, but rather you wanted me as a dare play thing?! I used to think that you were such a cool, friendly person Ashton, but you turned out to be a complete asshole I never want to see again!" You yelled, punching his face out of rage. You didn't care about anything then, not your reputation, which was already fucked up, not your friendships, since you didn't have any, not anything.

"And you" You pointed at Michael, an angry expression still showing on your face. "Next time you force me to do anything, I'll kick your balls so hard you'll spit them out, heard me?" Michael simply nodded, looking as shocked as Ashton as they shared stares every now and then as you spoke.

You gave them a final glare before slamming the door shut, leaving Michael with his mouth hanging open and Ashton stroking the place where you had punched him, it still burnt.

You wanted to get out of there as soon as you could, you couldn't stand being there for any more minutes, nor seconds. You made your way directly to the door... But someone had another plans for you.

"Hey (Y/N), where are you going? The party just started!" It was Luke, grabbing your wrist and stopping you. You didn't have time to lose with these fake "friends", so you moved your arm out of his grip. "Fuck off" You whispered as you got out of the place, not even bothering to look Luke in the eyes. What was the point, anyways? They could all fuck themselves.

It was dark outside, and you didn't know the way home, something that frustated you. Luckily enough, you managed to pick a taxi that would drive you home. "How come you're going home so early young boy?" The taxi driver asked you, grinning at you through the mirror. "Oh, just some... fight." You replied. "To (Y/A) please."

"As you want, I'll drive you there!"

It took long to get to your house, since it was far from Ashton's own. Once the taxi driver parked near your house, you thanked him and payed him, waving at him as he drove off.

"Why would I have trusted them, I can trust nobody" You mumbled to yourself as you picked your keys and opened the door to your house. You were still thinking about the betrayal over and over. It had bothered you too much, it had hurt you, and you knew you wouldn't forget it easily.

You sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, oh, here came your typical friday night, making pizza and eating it while watching Netflix, and that's what you were going to do, what else felt nicer than this?

*BEEP BEEP*

It was an Instagram Direct, and it was from Luke. Did you really have to stand him once again? You opened the app and read what he had sent. It was a black picture, seems like he just wanted to talk. "(Y/N), what's wrong? Have I done anything to you? Please let me know, I'm worried." Wow, when you thought people couldn't get any more fake, they surprised you, people could always surprise you in this subject. You replied seconds after reading the message, mostly out of anger. "What have you done? Really Luke? You're as FAKE as you can get. Why don't you ask your stupid friends about it? Specially Michael, since he was the one to make your cute dare to work out! Don't even bother to message me again."

The message was sent, and you couldn't feel any more satisfied with it. You got up then, grabbing a pizza out of the refrigerator and made it, it was your favourite dinner so you always knew how much time it needed and how much sauce you'd have to put on it. While you left the pizza in the oven, you ran upstairs and took your clothes off, throwing them away without caring where they'd land and put on your pajamas, the comfy ones.

The pizza was finished minutes later, and you took it out of the oven, it was ready to eat and you took a sniff at it, wanting to eat the whole pizza already.

*BEEP BEEP*

Luke. How annoying could he get now? You picked up your phone once again and read whatever he had to say. "(Y/N)... I'm sorry about that, I never wanted to hurt you, it was just an innocent thing and I thought you wouldn't mind..." Was he serious? Sending everyone at the high school a mocking picture of you two kissing wasn't a big deal anyways right? Specially when people could use it as a way to make fun of you everyday, hell didn't have an end. You weren't going to let him fuck your mood up, so you left him on read and sat down on your couch with your pizza and some coke, putting on Netflix and watching (Y/F/S), which always made you feel good, relaxed.

Even if you were calm then, you couldn't help but think about the dare, it had really hurt you. You'd never thought about doing this, but things changed, and it was time for you to as well. You weren't going to let anyone hurt you again, you wouldn't be a goodie good anymore, you weren't a mommy's boy, nor a nerd, nor would let yourself be a pariah anymore. You were (Y/N), and you would make sure everyone knew your name now.

You planned then that you would change everything about yourself, and you didn't care about fitting in, you would be yourself, even better, you would be edgy, you wouldn't care about your actions, and you would do things you wouldn't regret later.

People had always hurt you, so it was only fair if Karma hit them right back. You had already planned your weekend. It wasn't your typical teenager weekend, but it was definetly better than that, It would be a weekend full of change, evolution.

You had planned to go shopping for new clothes and go to the hairdresser, you would make yourself look different. You'd say goodbye to (Y/N) the pariah, the boy nobody wanted. To (Y/N), the hot boy everyone wanted to bed. Boys would want to be with you or be you.

You focused on making an impression on Ashton, Calum, Michael and Luke, you wanted to leave their mouth hanging open and what they had lost, and they were going to find a surprise on Monday morning.

—-

"Where is (Y/N)?!" Ashton asked as he finally found Luke. He hand't moved too far from the place where you left him. "I think he went home, I sent him some directs, but he only replied once, he left me on read in the second message." He mentioned as he showed the other boy his phone. "What? Oh my god, I don't know if we should have done this, Luke, I feel really guilty about it" Ashton stroked the back of his head, he was pretty uncomfortable in that very moment. "Me too, but it was a really stupid dare, why did he get angry because we kissed?" Luke asked Ashton.

The older boy's face turned pale as Luke faced him. "You know, about the dare..." He started. Luke raised an eyebrow at Ashton, already smelling that something was going on.

"I know I didn't tell you, but I sent everyone a photo of you two kissing, in the class group, it was part of the dare, they all wanted to make fun of that photo and I thought it was funny and..."

"You WHAT?!"

"I know, I got us into a really bad mess and I shouldn't have accepted (Y/N)'s bullies' dare."

"We have to talk to him before anything happens. I don't want anything to happen to him."