9. Ectasy

You held in a groan at the predatory smirk on each one of the boys in front of you, even raising your leg slightly at the tension that only seemed shorter with time, you felt like a prey, and that's exactly what you were in that exact moment. Michael went behind you, moving his face close to your sensitive neck and let his breath hit against your soft skin, making you shiver in a pleasure you didn't really want to give into. "I'm going to untie you, but don't run away, and you'll have fun." he whispered into your ear, and like a starting pistol, the male's teeth nibbled on your ear as he untied the rope that had you tied on the chair in a quick manner, giving the boys a sign for them to come join as well.

"I'm not sure I can take all of you!"

"You could transform into a hottie in two days, of course you can take four guys at once!"

Ashton took you on his shoulder, moving you to a king size bed on the hotel room, it was big and majestic, but you didn't doubt Golden Hotel's luxury at all, the whole place screamed sublime all around. You opened your eyes to see all of the guys on top of you, making you arch an eyebrow. You weren't sure what they were going to do, but they had million of things they wanted to do to you in their mind.

"I can't believe I finally get a chance to have you." Luke mumbled, leaning down to start making out with you hungrily, like if he had just found an oasis in a dull desert. "I'm going to show you how much I've craved you ever since we first had our very first talk." said the blonde with eyes full of desire. 

"And I'll show you how much of a bad boy you can get out of me." Michael started undoing your pants, unzipping you and pulling your jeans down as Luke sucked and bit on your lip with lust. You groaned into his mouth as Michael got you half naked.

"Don't forget that I have hands that could make boys scream in pleasure, I'm good at pleasing people, unlike others, let me show you why." Ashton followed as he started caressing your butt, staring at your beautiful body, leaning in close enough to appreciate you.

"Actually, I don't have Calum's hands, but that doesn't mean I can't please you, I have a big package for you to open, babe." A zipper was heard once again, Calum's to be more specific, and his semi-hard cock sprang out. The other boys kept track of the brunette and started to undress as well, this time, fully naked, and the only clothing left on the bed, was your t-shirt, which Luke took off you like his life consisted in the very same action.

"How about me and Michael go in his mouth and you guys take his ass first? We can swift places after that." Calum told the guys, and they all seemed to like this idea, they would have your body after all, and they could never turn this down.

Calum and Michael got on his knees as you laid on the bed, jacking their cocks very close to your face, something that intimidated you a bit at first, but you were decided to do this, you had that ego. Not only had you changed your appearance, you were determined to change your attitude as well.

Seconds later, they both entered your mouth at the same time, making you close your eyes at the sensation, it seemed like they would fuck your mouth togheter, and your vision was only confirmed as Calum and Michael both started to thrust inside your wet, warm mouth. They started off slow, moving their head back at the pleasure around their cocks only to move their head back down within seconds to admire how their members invaded your mouth, an erotic sight that only made them harden more and more inside of your mouth.

On the other hand, Luke and Ashton moved down to your pink hole, grinning as they started to speak to each other.

"How about we eat him out?"

"That sounds like a plan, but I want to fuck him before we get his mouth as well, so let's do it well."

The pleasure came in a rush, their wet tongues licking your hole togheter had to be one of the best things in the world, just as having your lips around their cocks had to be the best one for Calum and Michael. Their tongues moved around your hole in quick motions, with swirls and circles pressing against your entrance making you beg for more, the kind of more Luke and Ashton themselves couldn't wait to give you.

You were in pure ectasy, and you weren't regretting any of this, moreover, you enjoyed it, as much as you wanted them to do anything and everything to you. Hell, you would even let them try out all of the homosexual Kamasutra on you. Your eyes were shut close as you let the groups do their thing on you, each one giving you pleasure their very own way, and succeeding at it. They told you to pick who loved you better, but they were all doing it right, how could you? That's not something to worry about, though, because all you could think about was how your body answered at the stimulations the other boys gave to you.

"Are you ready for us, (Y/N)?" Ashton whispered to you as he got back on his knees along with Luke, they both were ready, and your groan was the only sign they needed to go ahead and penetrate you. Surprisingly enough, Ashton was a gentleman enough to make it easier to you, getting a free point against the other boys. "I'll be first and Luke can come later, just so you can adjust to my dick better, and that way, it won't be as painful." He even smirked at his own words, he knew how convincing he sounded, but Luke only gave him a stare full of jealousy.

He got inside you slowly, holding onto your hips with care and leaning down to kiss on your stomach, moving his cock deeper and deeper until he was fully inside of you, close enough to make you feel his ballsack resting against your bare ass. This got Ashton gasping, admiring how your hole felt around his lenght. It felt paradise for the both of you, and if it weren't for Calum and Michael's cocks having their own little fun in your hungry mouth, he could have heard how much you loved the feeling like he did.

"It's my turn now, ass, just make room for me." Luke announced, getting besides Ashton and holding his cock in his hand, making sure to shove his cock into you the right way, imitating his group partner in a way to show you how much he cared about you as well. Ashton had gotten his opportunity this turn, but he won't get it next time. Deep down, it was a war to get the boy of their dreams, and that boy was you.

Luke moved himself all the way into you, stroking your body to ease the pain you felt as he made his way in your pink area and then started to move, even before Ashton, in a way you didn't expect, since Luke seemed to be incredibly good at using his tool, damn, who could have thought that about the shy boy of the group? Ashton followed after he released he had played a trick on him, moving his dick along with Luke's in a sweet manner that got you spreading your legs for them, even begging for it, in a way.

Calum's hand moved to play with your hair as you took him and Michael inside of your mouth, smiling down at you, even though that was something you couldn't see, as you had your eyes shut, with a strong focus on the pleasure. "I bet we taste good baby boy, you aren't going to taste better than this, am I right Michael?"

"Of course you're right, he's loving it, don't you see it in his face? I bet he loves swallowing our thick cock into his pretty mouth." He's heavy when it came to dirty talk, but that was something that turned you on most about Michael, dirty talking had to be one of the best foreplay there was.

"Is that so? Our dicks taste good as well, plus, we're better at fucking him, don't you see?"

"If you want to make this a battle, you're going to lose, Ashton. Change of positions!"