~Chapter Seven - First Time?~

WARNING: Smut!!! It is also going to suck because I can't write smut for shit---

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dean kissed me again, even more passionately than before. He started guiding me to his bed and laid me down softly. "Is this okay?" He asked for consent. I nodded. He leaned down and started kissing my neck, softly. "Mmmh" I moaned. I have never felt such pleasure before.

He stopped kissing my neck and looked into my eyes. "First time?" He asked. "Yes, you?" I asked. "First time with a guy," He said. I chuckled and took this opportunity to flip us over. Dean looked at me with shock, but that slowly faded. "Dominant? I like it, "he smirked. I kissed him deeply. "You talk too much," I whispered huskily. "You should probably not quote me in bed," Dean said. "Yeah, whatever" I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.

"Got lube?" I asked. "First drawer he nodded his head to his bedside table. I kissed him and reached over to grab the bottle. I took his top off and started kissing his torso leaving hickies "Mmh, Cas~" Dean moaned. Dean reached his shaky hand to my shirt and tugged on it. I assumed he wanted it off and I took my trench coat, shirt, and tie off and tossed my clothes to the floor. His hand grazed all over my body as I sucked behind his ear "Ahhhg-C-Cas!" Dean moaned loudly. I assumed that was his sweet spot. I looked down and saw the bulge in his pants and thought this was a good enough time to remove them.

I unbuckled his belt and slipped his jeans off. Looking at his boxers, I saw they were damp from precum. I palmed Dean through his boxers. "Mmhm" He groaned and bucked his hips up into my hand. I got up and removed my own jeans. I hovered over Dean again. Dean looked at me then looked down at my boxers and I saw him lick his lips. I smirked as we made eye contact again. "Like what you see?" I teased. "Shut up and fuck me already!" He growled. I grabbed his boxers and took them off. I took the lube bottle and squirted a helpful amount on my fingers.

"Ready?~" I whispered, leaning down and rubbing his thigh. Dean whined, nodding. I pushed my pointer finger into him and Dean let out a whine, shifting. I waited until he gave the 'okay' for me to continue. I started pumping my finger in and out of him. I curled my fingers around searching for his prostate. He bucked his hips on my finger. "M-more" Dean moaned. I added another finger, scissoring him. Eventually, I assumed I found his prostate when he screamed my name. "A-ahh, Castiel~" He continued moaning as I hit his prostate over and over. I added a third finger to his pleasure. Pumping them and slightly curling them. "I-I-I'm ready~" Dean stuttered. I looked at him and his state and I couldn't wait to see more of this. I pulled my fingers out and leaned down to kiss him. Dean looked at me through lidded eyes, full of lust and love. I rubbed my still-clothed erection on his ass, earning small whimpers of pleasure.

I pulled my boxers off and Dean looked again, this time his eyes widened. "W-wow" I heard him mumble. "Here we go~," I said, as I pushed the tip of my cock into him. I slowly slid in, taking in each beg and whimper from Dean. I filled him in full. I let Dean adjust to the feeling of me inside him. I started at a slow pace. Thrusting in and out, hitting his prostate dead on each time. Dean moaned each time I hit it. I sped up each time and Dean turned into a moaning and panting wreck. But it was so hot, watching him fall apart below me. "Harder!" Dean moaned out and so I listened and pushed in with more force. "A-AHhhhh" Dean let moans just fall, not caring if people could hear for kilometres. I stopped thrusting briefly and heard him whine at that which made my cock twitch inside of him. "P-please" he whimpered. I thrusted hard into his prostate again "AHH-Castiel!" He moaned loudly. He panted and moaned. "I-I'm close" He stated and I grabbed his cock to prevent him from going the over the edge, I wanted it to last longer. Each thrust was made each thrust with precision, hitting his prostate over and over. "P-please-..C-Cas" He breathed out through moans. "Please, what?" I asked. "I want to-I want to cum! Let me cum!" I smirked and kept holding his cock, slightly harder this time. I never thought I'd see Dean this vulnerable. I chuckled. I kept this up for slightly longer until I felt myself edging closer to an orgasm. Hearing him pant and moan beneath me, made me edge closer and closer. "C-cas~please" He begged one last time before I let go of his aching cock.

Dean almost instantly came as he moaned and I felt him shudder. I kept thrusting, pulling his head up and connecting my lips to his lips as I came. "Ahh- Dean," I moaned, as I kept rocking my hips through my orgasm to send more pleasure to the male. I panted along with Dean. I pulled out and laid beside Dean. "Where'd you learn that?" Dean panted. "The pizza man" I smirked. Then I kissed Dean quickly. Got up and put my jeans on, "I'll be back" I winked. I returned with a warm towel and some water, I cleaned Dean and gave him the water. "Here" I smiled, softly. "Thank you," He said. Dean got up and got his jeans on. I stripped the bed so I could clean his sheets.

***

Sam eventually returned. I saw him, "Had fun?" I asked. He saw Dean beside me and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, you guys make-up?" He asked. "Yeah, dude, we fucked" Dean replied, boldly. "Dude, TMI" Sam said, his face contorting into disgust. I blushed in embarrassment. "What? Cas is like great in bed" Dean smiled, proudly. "Dean" I warned, blushing fiercely. "Yeah, Dean, keep it to yourself," Sam agreed. "Oh, well, I enjoyed it" Dean got up and limped to the fridge to grab a beer. Sam looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows. "Now, I know who is the top," Sam said. I covered my face. All of sudden my hands were removed and I saw Dean's beautiful green eyes staring at me. When he saw my face, he smiled. I smiled back and he kissed my nose. Sam just watched and we looked at him. "Get a room!" He teased. "Bitch" Dean said. "Jerk," Sam responded. I never understood that, but I responded "Assbutt!" They both looked up at me and laughed. I laughed too because honestly, it was ridiculous.

-------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N:) Look at me breaking promises again! But promises are there to break so---I AM JOKING!! However, more school and less motivation happened. I promised to make a chapter literally on Tuesday after school and I didn't. I should seriously stop with these "excuses" but please listen. I had an assignment and now I am writing an essay for History and frankly I think my grades are more important than you reading my horrible written smut. I hope you can forgive me. Love you all <3

~Ender