~Chapter Eight - Arguments~

WARNING: More Smut!! Woohoo- This time it is just a simple BJ not much else-

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was weeks since they confessed their love and made love. However, they didn't make stuff "official". They didn't treat each other like boyfriends, they treated each other like friends with benefits. Castiel was getting upset. He truly loved Dean, but did Dean actually return the feelings or did he do this because he felt bad? Did he want to give Cas a false hope of love? Dean started avoiding Cas which made him angry, but Dean was also angry.

"Stop avoiding me" Cas spat as he followed Dean down the bunker hallway. "Just leave me alone!" Dean spat back. How did this start? Well, for starters, Dean felt an uncomfortable air between them so he started ignoring and avoiding Cas however, Cas wasn't having it. He loved Dean and wished Dean would love him back. Didn't he say he liked him back?

"Dean!" Cas pleaded. Dean was silent. Cas grabbed his arm and turned him around. His iron-like grip hurt Dean, but he wouldn't let it show. It was a struggle to try to escape Cas' grip. Dean knew the angel was stronger than him. "What?" Dean was seething with anger. "What must you want?" Dean said. Cas didn't hesitate to respond.

"You".

Dean attempted to get his arm back and still failed. He didn't want to hear this bullshit. He didn't care, he felt awkward and embarrassed. He hid it with anger. Finally, Cas released his grip and immediately Dean walked away. Cas sighed and stomped after him. "Why must you make this difficult!?" Cas chased after Dean. "No! Why must you!?" Dean retorted. "I am not! All I want to do is talk, Dean" He stopped as Dean entered his room and shut the door in his face and locked it. Dean turned around to be faced with the angel who teleported to his room. "Now, I don't get privacy!?" Dean yelled at the angel. He took Cas by the shoulders slamming him into the nearest wall, pinning him there. Cas had a look of fear in his eyes. Dean's eyes were beautiful, but when he was mad they were intense. Castiel slowly hung his head in defeat. Either he would be let go by the oldest Winchester or Dean would teach him a lesson. But he still wanted to fight to make Dean realise the pain he has caused.

"What!? Do you wish for me to leave heartbroken!? Why must you hurt me!?" Cas said, pushing Dean back a step. Dean scoffed and push Cas back. Pinning his hands above his head. Cas couldn't help the whimper that escaped his lips. Dean's eyes widened with shock and his cheeks flushed a slight red colour. Dean leaned in closer. He realised all he wanted to do was love him and well...make love to him...

Dean couldn't control himself as he attacked Cas' lips. He bit and sucked on them until they were red and swollen. Cas gasped in shock and Dean used that to his advantage, he slithered his tongue into the latter's mouth, tasting every inch of him as he smirked into the kiss. Dean pulled away panting. He looked at the man before him and saw he was panting too, his lips slightly swollen and red, his hair dishevelled, and confusion laced his features. "What-" Dean cut him off with his lips. "I'm sorry, I just need you" Dean breathed out. Castiel grabbed Dean's hips and pulled him close. Both males' eyes filled with lust.

Dean started fumbling with Cas' belt as he sucked his neck, leaving hickies. "Mmm," Cas moaned. Cas started grinding their hips together. Once Cas' belt was off, Dean pulled down Cas' pants, leaving them pooling at his ankles. Dean left a sloppy, wet kiss on Cas' lips as he pulled down his boxers letting Cas' boner spring free. Dean kneeled getting ready to take Cas.

Dean teased Cas with his tongue. "Ahh-Dean" Cas moaned, head falling back. Dean kept licking the head of Cas' cock, teasing him. "Mmm, Dean," Cas groaned, bucking his hips slightly. Finally, Dean took him in. Castiel let out a whine from feeling Dean's mouth on him. Dean started bobbing his head back and forth as Cas moaned and panted, wreathing from the feeling. Dean moved faster, choking and gagging. Cas grabbed Dean's hair and pushed him down on his cock. "Ahh-Dean, I-I'm close" Cas breathed out. Dean just continued. "DEAN!" Cas yelled as he released in the latter's mouth. Dean got up swallowing and licking his lips. "Mm, Baby, you taste so good" Dean planted a kiss on his lips.

Cas pulled up his boxers and pants as Dean left for the bathroom. Dean dealt with the "problem" he accumulated from watching and hearing Cas. Once he returned to his room he found Cas was gone. He sighed and decided to pray to him. "Cas, where have you gone? Get your ass back here!" He said. When he was certain Cas wouldn't return he heard a voice from behind. "Sorry, Dean".

Dean turned around to be face-to-face with the angel. "Hey," Dean walked up to him. Cas seemed to grow small in his presence, shrinking like he was prey and Dean was the predator. Dean frowned at the sight of Cas cowering away. "What's wrong?" Dean asked. "Nothing" Cas looked away. Dean sighed, wrapping his arms around the shorter male. "Talk to me" He mumbled into his hair. Castiel pulled away, looking down, tears welling in his eyes. "Do you care about me?" Cas whispered. "Yes, of course!" Dean replied, sounding offended. "Why are you playing with my feelings then?" Cas asked, whispering again. Dean sighed "I'm not". Cas looked up his blue eyes glistening from the tears that threatened to fall. "Then, why, Dean?" "Why what?" Dean looked confused. "Why do we engage in this activity?" He pointed between them. "Yet, we haven't made stuff official? We don't do cute couple stuff! And we certainly do not LOVE each other" Cas was now crying. Dean was speechless. Finally, Cas composed himself "So, why?" Cas asked again. "Is it for the hell of it? Or do you love me!?" Cas slightly raised his voice. Dean just stared at him, words wouldn't leave his mouth. He just stared at the once emotionless angel, the once content angel, the angel that didn't know what love his, stand here so broken because of him. He watched the angel he loves fall apart because of him. Dean couldn't speak so he hugged, he hugged like Cas was going to leave, disappear. Cas sobbed into Dean's shoulder. "Shhh" Dean tried to comfort him. "Cas, I am so sorry..." Dean whispered. Cas just stood there silently. His sobs stopped, and his breathing slowed. Dean pulled away and held the angel's face with his hands.

"I..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N:) Sooo, been awhile, huh? Well, why don't a make up with the sad part of the relationship!! Do you feel better?/j
Personally, I am busy with stressing over school and shit. I am constantly tired and have no motivation. Like I am serious my mental health is going down the drain again and frankly I am constantly upset now. Plus, this isn't getting many reads anymore so, I mean I will obviously not be selfish and post, but maybe not everyday-
Hopefully, possibly, I can get two out today. Would that make up for it? I hope so- I am seeing Guardians of Galaxy Vol. 3 tonight so that might be a struggle [also, for those who've seen it, is it good. I heard it's sad]
Other than that, I am rambling and shall stop. Have a good day! <3
~Ender