Chapter 5 (All gonna be safe)

Everyone gathers around the dinning table, as Wilbur had ordered pizza.
You find yourself a seat next to Tommy when Ranboo grabs the seat on your other side. It was comfortable when he was around.
You start picking at your salad as they all talked about their fun plans and their stream ideas. As Techno promised you were gonna do a late night stream as you get to know the server more. You stopped eating a little and focused on what they were saying when Ranboo grabbed a cold fanta can to your cheeks and you squealed.
"What the heck?!" He started laughing at your reaction that his eyes almost teared up.
"I saw you not eating so I decided to offer you a fanta"
"Well thank you I guess" You could notice he wasn't eating as well.
"Hey, I have my skateboard, wanna go for a stroll? "
He smiled at you and nodded.

Both of you got up and got in your shoes as you got your skateboard and went out.
"Have you ever tried skating Mr boo?"
You quipped.
"I tried, but not sure if I wanna try it again" He laughed.
"Okay then, I'll have all the fun to myself"
As you skated down the street Ranboo walked next to you, his steps were big enough to catch up on you. You suddenly got the urge to tell him about you, it felt right to do so now.
"I don't enjoy eating that much" you said stopping by the pavement as you use your skateboard to sit on it and catch your breath. Ranboo sat next to you and kept staring at you like he's reading a book.
"H-How did you know I was gonna ask you??" He said with fake shock on his face which made you smile.
"I don't know, something about you makes me feel safe to talk to you"
"That makes me really happy, so tell me 'bout it"
"I have Eating disorders" You take a deep breath.
"And I can eat sometimes but with a specific amount, mostly because I'm a bit insecure about it"
"Do you mind if I help with it?"
"Wilbur and Tommy tried for years, but if you really want to I'd be glad"
"AWESOME! Now let's go grab some ice cream" You started laughing as to how he shouted 'awesome' that way. His accent was perfect to you.

You arrived later at the ice cream shop a few minutes later.
"Let me guess, Vanilla?" Ranboo asked jokingly.
"Yeah I actually like it with Chocolate"
"Original. I'll have strawberry ice cream then"
You sit outside by the pavement eating your ice cream before Ranboo could eat his, his phone rang.
"Hey Phil, OMG I FORGOT....Yes we'll be there in a few minutes, buh-byeee"
"We forgot the stream right?"
"Yes Philza is saying techno's a little late so we have time to reach home"
"Okay let's go then" You get up as ranboo gives you his share of ice cream for you to eat.

You reached home by the time everyone left to their homes besides Niki, Phil and Tubbo and of course Tommy and Wilbur were still there and went upstairs to your room when you remembered you don't have a setup.
"Ranboo there's a little problem, I don't have a setup"
"You can use mine, just take my room for now and I'll be streaming with Tommy, just add your account and everything will be great"
"Perfect!!"
You head to ranboo's room, it was small but pretty comfy. You add your Minecraft account as Techno DMs you the server IP.

Later that night you were still on stream with Techno, Philza and Ranboo some Minecraft stuff. You learned lots of new skills from them as they were experts to you. Your vision was a little hazy and you felt drowsy.
"So you were late cuz you were on a date with Y/N? YOOO"
"It wasn't a date just a night stroll ,okay, don't give chat ideas"
Philza chuckled at Ranboo's words.
"Well you two should sleep now that it's getting late"
"Phil, you sure are a father" Techno replied.
"Y/N, did you have fun" Phil asked .
A few seconds of silence passed when Ranboo talked.
"I'm gonna go check on her. OKAY Chat, that's it for today. Buh- byeeee buh- byeee buh-byeee" Ranboo ends the stream and heads to his room. He finds you sleeping on the desk with little smile. He puts your hair away from your face as he stares a little at you then picks you up and places on the bed.

Ranboo @ Ranboosaysstuff

She's pretty great at skating, please don't tell her I posted this.