Chapter 7 (Smile for me)

Note: I'm not shipping any of the dsmp members together as it's against their boundaries, it's all fake plot created by me for fun please enjoy.

Waking up the next day, you hear Wilbur and Philza talking..it was about Techno.
"What's wrong guys?" You asked looking concerned.
"Um..so we got a call from Techno" Wilbur started.
"We didn't tell you he was diagnosed with cancer as to why you love him so much, and....he's not doing well" He ended. Your eyes went wide open, you were never that close to Techno but always a fan of his.
"What level is he?"
"Level 2 or 3 probably" Phil answered
"He's gonna be okay right? Does the others know?"
"He'll be okay he said, he's not feeling much pain, and yes everyone knows"
You stayed silent, as your anxiety went up thinking about all the endings you don't want.
"I'll talk to him tonight" you said. It was too much to handle as you head back to your room you see Ranboo coming downstairs. The second your eyes met you started sobbing non-stop , you stared at Ranboo in confusion;you weren't someone who cried easily. He pulled you into his arms and patted your head silently.
"I'm sorry.."
"You shouldn't apologize for crying, it's okay, He'll be fine Techno is so strong" Ranboo stated to comfort you. "Why'd no one tell me?? Why?" Ranboo hugged you tighter
"If I knew you didn't know, I would have told you" He said calmly.
"Come to my room and let's paint our nails, what do you think?" You nodded as he let's go of your grip and holds your hand to walk you to his room.

While sitting in the room, Ranboo paints your nails using black nail polish as he puts on some Lemon Demon music.
"Ranboo, I forgot to thank you for last week, when I fell asleep during stream and you let me use your bed" you said staring at his big hands polish your tiny ones.
"Oh, it's not a big deal, I just wanted to tell you how proud of you I actually am"
He said with a smile and slight red tint showed on his cheeks as his dimples showed. All you could think of is 'I wish I could see you smile all the time'.
"Why are you proud of me?"
"Because you've been eating well lately, you also hangout with us and my guess is you're getting comfortable". He had a point, not mentioning you did feel different than before. No more school stress, no more anxiety and no overthinking.
"I guess you're right, you make me so happy...I- I mean all of you"
"It's pretty fun having you around"
"You too" You smiled at your nails when you saw how good Ranboo painted them when he secretly snaps a picture of you.

Ranboolive @ Ranboosaysstuff

She finally smiled again :D

Technoblade @ Technothepigreplying to @ Ranboosaysstuff||Who made little Y/N sad, I don't forgive them!

replying to @ Ranboosaysstuff
|
|
Who made little Y/N sad, I don't forgive them!

User001
replying to @ Ranboosaysstuff
|
|
She's so gorgeous omg, she's a keeper

Meanwhile, Tubbo and Tommy were out buying groceries and chatting about how life's been; as they weren't able to spend time together due to streaming stress.
"I mean we can watch a lot of movies on Christmas y'know?" Tubbo stated.
"Yes, we have to spend lots of precious time, Y/N , Wilbur and I should head back to Brighton to spend New Year with our families" Tommy answered
"Um....Tommy, about Y/N"
"What about Y/N?" Tommy said sipping on his milkshake.
"I think I may have a little crush on her". Tommy literally choked and started coughing and laughing at the situation, Tubbo looked at him in concern.
"S-sorry man... I'm okay now"
"Maybe I shouldn't have told you..."
"NO...what are you talking about, you should go tell her man!" Tommy said with a bright smile.
"You think so? But what if she doesn't like me back, I don't wanna lose her as a friend". Tommy went silent to think about what Tubbo said.
"I guess you're right, THEN let's make her fall for you" He quipped.
"Stop making fun of the situation"
"Sorry sorry...How about we wait and see if she likes you back or not?"
"That's a smart idea, Thanks Tommy" Tubbo smiled.

It was almost midnight when someone knocked on your bedroom door.
"It's me!!" Niki said
"Come in Niki". She enters the room as she takes a seat on your bed. You were sitting in your desk doing some homework, so you close your notebook to listen to her.
"Y/N, I don't want you to get mad, just please listen to me" You smile and nod.
"Sure go ahead"
Meanwhile...
"Phil, I don't want you to get mad but please listen." Phil nods.
"Of course"

"I kissed Niki"...."I kissed Wilbur"
Phil was silent for a second, blinking in shock.
"How did that happen Wil?" Phil said covering his face in disbelief.
....
"Well, me and Wilbur were watching a movie after being live, and I was talking to him when I found him staring at me silently without speaking a word" Niki explained.
....

"That's when I apologized and bent down and kissed her, after letting go she told me we can't do that and that she doesn't wanna lose me" Wilbur continued
....
"He smiled and said 'I know' and that he doesn't wanna lose me too, so it's better we stay best friends" Niki finished as you stared at her in confusion.
...
"I told her no matter what, I'll always be by her side, and...I told her at least I got to know how your lips feel". Philza was still in shock, but he smiled at wilbur and said "I'm proud of you, for preferring a precious friend over your feelings, but DID YOU REALLY TELL PURE NIKI YOU AT LEAST GOT TO TASTE HER LIPS ??" phil said in another shock .
"I mean, Phil I'm a man after all"
"You have no shame" Phil said face palming himself.
....
"I guess that was the right thing Niki, as long as you two don't lose each other" You told Niki
""