Chapter 11 (There for you)

Y/N's pov:

No matter how much I try expressing the warmth of his hug, no one will feel it. He's still holding me between his arms, his heart beating fast, and so is mine. I pull back a little to look at his face, he's smiling at me. Oh god how much I wanna kiss him right now, but Ranboo's not the kind of guy to be comfortable with kisses all the time. I can't resist it though, so I stand on my tiptoes to reach his handsome face, as I press a kiss on his cheek. It felt funny, I guess he hadn't shaved this morning, but I still loved it anyway. I get down on my feet again and he's blushing like usual.
"What was that for?" He asked all flustered and that made me chuckle.
"I just felt like it"
He smiled at me, as he started walking beside me. I could feel his warm hands get closer to mine as his pinky finger touched my right hand twice, he finally moved his hand closer to mine and held it, my hands were so small in his as his fingers were placed between mine. I liked it, it was so smooth and warm.
"Let's go flirty girl" He quipped, and even laughed when I smacked him on the arm.

We finally reached the others, they were sitting on a bench table having their hot choco and chatting. I don't think they cared to look for us. I could see Niki bat an eye at mine and Ran's hands, then smirking at Aimsey. What was actually weird about the whole situation was Tommy's reaction. He was giving me an expression mixed between sadness and concern. I didn't give it much thought as we sit down.
"So? Why are you two being lovey dovey all of a sudden " Aimsey asked in an excited tone.
"I just got cold so Ran offered to hold my hand before my fingers fell off"
Everyone laughed, but I couldn't focus on what they were saying, because Ranboo squeezed my hand. I looked at him in confusion.
"Are you uncomfortable?" I whispered, so no one would notice.
"Oh, No no I was just thinking" He answered back, forcing a smile at me.
I think he was overthinking something, I don't know if Ranboo's an overthinker but everyone is at some point.
I rest my head on his shoulder to comfort him and keep us warm, as I close my eyes.
"Don't sleep little one" Ranboo laughed.
"I won't, but you're so warm it makes me feel too comfy" He laughed as his shoulder slightly vibrated to his laugh.

A few seconds later, I could still hear them talk, but I couldn't figure what were they saying, their voices were far.
I open my eyes slightly as I try to adjust them to the light. I finally have them wide open as I look around me in pure confusion. I was home, on the couch, sleeping with a blanket on me. I look around and notice I was sleeping on Ranboo's lap. Everyone was in the living room too. They're all sleeping. I sit up straight and look at Ranboo, he was asleep too. I search for my phone to check the time. It was 5 am. How long have I been asleep oh my god?
I put my phone away and glance at Ranboo again. I actually ended up staring at him. His face is so... beautiful, I push his hair away from his gorgeous eyes. His lips were slightly apart as he inhaled and exhaled steadily.
"I can't help falling in love with you" I whispered.
I pull my blanket and cover him with it making sure he's warm, as I get up to make everyone breakfast.

I plugged in my headphones and started playing my favorite song
(Enchanted by Taylor swift)
As I listened to the song, I realized I relate, I'm so glad Ranboo is in my life. I really am enchanted to meet him.
I get out bread and place it in the toaster as the butter sizzles on the pan. I wanted to make omelette, so I got out eggs and started cracking them into a bowl as I mixed them and placed them in the pan.
I was still dancing and singing in the kitchen when someone grabbed my waist from behind. I almost jumped out of my skin, I quickly turn and see Ranboo . He stood there laying his head on mine, his eyes closed and he had the cutest smile ever.
"You scared the crap out of me!!" I shout-whispered to not wake anyone up.
"Sorry....I was worried when I woke up and didn't find you..." He said in a drowsy voice. I laughed at his voice, it was so deep...and hot.
"What are you doing?" He asked pulling away and walking to sit on the chair by the counter.
I flip the egg and place it on a plate.
"Making you guys breakfast, don't worry I'll make you cereal instead of egg"
He frowned at me in confusion.
"Are you not eating with us?" He asked.
I laughed at his cute expression. He had an eyebrow raised in question.
"I will have coffee for today" I answered placing more toast in the toaster. He shrugged and smiled.
"Well, if you're comfortable that way, I won't force you" He answered softly.
I froze in my place; neither of my parents understood me, nor gave me the freedom to choose when to eat. They only forced me to eat.