Chapter 13 (My love)

TW: Alcohol

Time skip:
3 weeks

YN's pov:

These past weeks were the worst. I wasn't eating well, or even sleeping. Not only that mum was treating me like shit, but Wilbur was always busy to spend time with me, I spent the worst new year ever. I would spend all day locked in my room, joining streams, talking to Ranboo or singing.
I would study from time to time if I was in the mood. Exams are 2 months away, anyways.

Today Wilbur was gonna hangout with Eret and they invited me to join them for lunch. It's my first time meeting them, but Ranboo said they're so kind.
I mean "it's better to hangout than spend time with mum" is what Wilbur said. And he's right. I got up to find Ran's hoodie to wear as I grabbed some grey sweatpants as well. I put them on, then sit on my vanity to put on make up.
I started putting on eyeliner when Wilbur rushed into my room.
"Shit!" I said as I had some eyeliner on my cheeks.
"YN! We're late!" He shouted like some crazy cat.
"What's all the rush about?" I asked, as I erased my mistake.
"You'll know later, let's go" He said rushing downstairs again.
I finished my make up as I texted Ranboo that I'm going out now. For some reason he wasn't online as usual, but I just put aside my thoughts and skipped downstairs.

All the way to our meeting point, me and Wilbur started jamming to some Lovejoy songs, 30 mins later we were there. I was starting to feel nervous all of a sudden. I thought I got used to socializing, but when was the last time I met a person.
"Trust me Eret is so sweet, don't be nervous" Wil said with a smile, while we walked inside the coffee shop. There were bookshelves everywhere, it had some relaxing green walls and plants around the windows. It was aesthetic, I fell for that place. We kept walking when Wilbur stopped and grinned. I looked where he was looking and I saw a tall manly figure, almost as tall as Ranboo. They had long hair that touched their shoulders and glasses. Will gave them a hug and they smiled.
"Oh it's good to see you man" Eret said, before glancing at me.
"Little Y/N, look at you all grown up, I've only seen photos of you" They said in a somewhat comforting voice.
"Good to see you Eret" I smiled.

We grabbed our seats and chatted for sometime, I then grabbed a book and started reading; to waste some time. Before getting interrupted by big hands carrying me off my chair and pulling me to the air. I quickly looked to my back, and for a second I thought I was dreaming.
"Ranboo?" I said, tears filling my eyes.
He put me down and hugged me tightly as I cried like a baby in his arms. It was happy and relieved tears.
"You're actually here??!" I asked, genuinely. He laughed and patted my head.
"Yes I am! And Don't cry please"
"I feel stupid to cry like that, leave me alone" I said wiping off my tears. As I saw Wilbur and Eret smiling.
"All thanks to Eret I was able to come early, so I can attend your birthday" Ran said while we sat down with them.
"What do you mean? I'm confused"
"When I found out you were getting depressed, Ran and Wilbur were getting worried and I felt bad, so I decided to find Ranboo a small apartment for the upcoming week so he can spend time there"
I was more shocked than confused now, I don't know Eret well, yet they made me feel way better than I ever was.
I smiled and thanked Eret with a hug.

As we were heading back home, Wilbur said that we're going back to Brighton for the weekend. I couldn't have been more excited for my birthday like that. We then headed home to pack our bags as Ranboo and Eret took a train to Brighton.
I really love my friends like family to me. I head to my room and start packing while chatting with Tommy about our weekend plans.

Ranboo's pov:

The next day we decided to meet up in the evening and plan for Y/N's surprise party. I mostly spend all day in bed since I woke up at 1 pm. Around 4 pm I got up and made food when I got a call. It was Billzo.
"Ay Ran? How are you?" He started
"Hey Bill, I just got out of bed" I finished as I heard him chuckle on the other side of the phone.
"I love how we both just got outta bed and we're in the middle of the day" He explained
"Well we basically spent all night chatting and playing games " I laughed, as I boiled some water for noodles.
"So are we meeting up tonight?"
"Yeah, I told Tommy and Tubbo my plans and made sure Y/N spends the evening with them"
"Great, see ya Ran"
"Bye Billy"
We ended the call by the time the water had boiled, I placed the dry noodles in and went to dress up.

I had lunch and got a shower as well as dressing up, by 9 and headed out.
We were meeting up at Niki's house; as that's where we're making the party. I arrived third after Aimsey and Freddie. We sat there chatting as Eret, Billzo and Philza arrived. We laughed and chatted for sometime then started talking about the plan.
"Alright I'll represent my evil plan" I said, making an evil face as I gained their laughs. I explained the plan and they were all excited to surprise her, it was a little gift to show her how much I love her truly. After we ended our formal meeting, Niki came up to us with some snacks.
I was eating with everyone when my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Ranboo my friend" It was Tommy I think he was using his house's main telephone.
"Hey Tommy, what's up?" I responded
"Well, I think we fucked up a little..." He paused then sighed. "We got Y/N drunk" he finished.
"You what?!!" I exclaimed, loud enough for others to hear me and stare in confusion.
"I'm sorry, it's midnight which means she's legally 18 now but she kinda drank 5 shots now"
"It's okay, don't worry I'll come pick her up, see you" I ended as he said his bye and we ended the call. I rushed to Niki and borrowed her car and drove to Tommy's house. I know Y/N's body can bear with alcohol, she's strong enough, but she'll be so sick by tomorrow.
I was there not 10 minutes later as I knocked on his door twice before I got an answer.
"I'm sorry again Ranboo" he said looking at me with guilty eyes.
"Nah don't be, It's fine I'll just take her home" I smiled to reassure him everything was okay. I walked in and she was there sitting on the couch fighting with Tubbo about Minecraft bees, she saw me and smiled a wide smile as she ran to me and gave me an amazing hug.
"Hey there little one" I laughed at her childish reaction.
"Hey Oreo boy, I missed you" she said hugging me tighter. I picked her up in bridal style and smiled.
"Let's get you home" I said.
I waved them goodbye and Tommy kept asking me to not let Wilbur know, and I assured him I won't tell him anything.
As we got to the car, I placed Y/N at the front seat and got in to drive us to her house. On the way she opened the car radio and started playing
Paper rings ~Taylor Swift
And started singing loudly with happy energy.
"Kiss me once cuz you know I had a long night, kiss me twice cuz it's gonna be alright, three times cuz I waited my whole life" As she started jumping and singing while looking at me with her beautiful chocolate eyes and gorgeous smile.
"I like shiny things but I'll marry you with paper rings" She sang, pointing at me. I smiled and decided to stop the car before we crashed into a tree or something.
"Yeah I get it, I think the whole family has good voices" I stated as she laughed and moved closer to me with that little mischievous smirk on her face.
"Ran, kiss me" She said as I looked at her in confusion
"What do you mean? You're drunk talking Y/N"
She shook her head and tilted her head at me with a smug eye but poker face.
"I said K.I.S.S M.E, Kiss me" she said again. I was probably melting by that time. My vision was all blurry all of a sudden and all I could see was her.
"I can't do that while you're dru-" I was cut off by her hand grabbing the collar of my T-shirt and pulling me closer to her face.
"Ugh, you talk a lot" she said before pulling me into a soft yet desperate kiss as I felt her smile upon my lips. And all I did was kiss her back. I melted into her smooth, cherry lips and felt like I was over the moon.
We kissed for what felt like an hour but was actually 2 minutes before she pulled away and started placing kisses on my jawline, slowly , with her hands on my collar as it is. I knew I was in trouble at that point, any of my next actions will be reckless.
"Y/N This is a bit too much-"
She interrupted again as she made her way back to my lips. I kissed her back, as I moved both my hands around her waist and carried her up to my lap. We stayed that way for sometime, making out like our lives depend on it.
We finally let go as I smiled at her. She shook her head with a smirk.
"You're a good kisser, and damn I love your dimples" she stated. I smiled at her and placed her back into her seat as I drove us to a place we both love.

Author's note:
Hey my favorite people :D
I sincerely apologize for taking that long of a break. But I'm back :)) so please enjoy this chapter and I hope it makes it up for you guys. Your support means alot to me.