Chapter 6 (Let it be)

Tw: Panic attacks, Eating disorders

A few amazing days passed and Christmas was 3 days away. You had decided to spend it at home and do some fun activities all together. After another long day you head to your room to relax a little when you heard Tubbo the room next door streaming.
"One second Chat, I'll be right back"
You heard, but you didn't seem to hear his room's door open. Few minutes later and Tubbo was still silent so you decided to check on him. You got out of bed, walked to his room and knocked lightly.
"Tubbo are you okay?"
The silence was so loud you could hear your heart beats escalating.
The door slightly opened and Tubbo was sitting on the ground with tears in his eyes. You get on your knees and hold him from his shoulders.
"What happened??!"
He just shakes his head as he trembles a little. You sit next to him quietly and pat his back with small circular motions as he tries desperately to organize his breaths. He finally calms down and speaks.
".. I'm..I'm just so stressed lately, I am having fun with everyone but school and life in general has been horrible y'know "
It was hard seeing him like that.
"I do have Ranboo and Tommy to my side, but I don't feel good" He explained.
"It's okay to be sad, it's okay to cry but you need to tell someone when you're at your limit" You said as you squeezed his hand as a way of comfort. "You can always talk to me " He just nodded calmly.
"C'mon chat must be worried" He smiles at you as he wipes his teary eyes. And gets up to complete the stream, as you head out if the room.

Meanwhile Ranboo was talking to Billzo in the kitchen.
"So you're telling me, you like her?"
Billzo asked.
"N-no, I didn't say that"
"But you said she makes you feel special and different"
Ranboo went silent for a few seconds
"Bill I don't know what it feels like to like someone"
Billzo just shakes his head in disbelief with a smile.
"We'll figure it out , Don't worry Ran"

You head to the kitchen to get yourself a monster, when you see Ranboo and Billzo talking.
"Sorry to interrupt guys"
"Oh, no we weren't talking about something important anyway, I'll be taking my leave before it gets late " Billzo gives Ranboo a wink and leaves.
"So, what are you up to,Ran?" You said opening the monster can.
"Nothing much, you?"
You stop to think for a while when you hit it.
"So I was thinking of dying my hair, can you help me with that?" You said smilingly.
"Omg of course, let's do this it sounds fun"

You two head to your room as you get out the bleach you and Niki had bought earlier.
"I never dyed my hair before, but YouTube makes it sound like a piece of cake". Ranboo laughed then You start using the bleach on your hair, it was a little stingy but that means it's working well. Ranboo just sat there watching you when you called for him.
"Ran can you help me with this part, I can't really reach the back of my head"
"Oh yeah sure" He sits behind you and starts bleaching the lower area of your hair, his hands accidentally touch your neck and you could feel shivers through your spine. He obviously gave you butterflies. A few moments later and your hair was ready to get washed.
"H-How about we watch a movie while i dry your hair?" Ranboo asks. It's obvious he doesn't wanna end the night yet, or maybe it was you who felt that way.
"YES that would be great"
"Good, I'll make some popcorn"
Ranboo was done with the popcorn in 5 minutes and brought 2 cups of milk he sat in the couch where you sat on the floor next to his legs.
"May I ask Ranboo, but why did you bring milk?" You said looking at the 2 cups in confusion.
"I have a theory that when you eat popcorn and milk together it tastes really good ." He said feeling a silly about it.
"Let me try"  He hands you the cup as you eat popcorn and sip on the cup. He was right, it tasted really great.
"Omg you're right, it's delicious, that's my new favorite snack now." You smiled.
"I'm so glad you liked it, not everyone appreciates my weird habits"
"I do like your weird side actually" You didn't realize what you said except when Ranboo started put his hands over his mask and stared at you. You didn't break the eye contact till you got a notification.
"Um..who is it?"
"Oh just mum checking on me, let's start the movie."

Ranboo had finished your hair and you moved to sit next to him on the couch . The movie was horror genre, but it wasn't too scary. Ranboo got few jumpscares as you chuckled at his reactions when he pulled his mask down to eat popcorn. It was surprising, you never actually saw his face, but it looked like it was perfectly painted with how his eyes looked. Ranboo noticed the heat of your stare at his face as he grabbed the mask to cover it up.
"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to stare much, this may seem weird but you have a beautiful face Ranboo" you said with a smile. He laughed nervously before replying. "I don't believe that because of my facial dysmorohia , but that made me genuinely happy." He said taking his mask off again to continue eating. Without noticing you've been eating recently, one meal only, but that was great progress no thanks to him.

Y/N soot @ Y/Ngold

I got someone to dye my hair... Thank u @ Ranboosaysstuff<3

Note: that's Wilbur's glasses :D

Technoblade @ Technothepigreplying to @ Y/Ngold||:D

replying to @ Y/Ngold
|
|
:D

User00993
replying to @ Y/Ngold
|
|
Aww you look cute

Niki @ Nihachu
replying to @ Y/Ngold
|
|
I wanted to be there