Chapter 14 (Bday night)

Y/N's pov:
Song: Snow on the beach ~Taylor Swift
I opened my eyes to the best view anyone would imagine. Ranboo seemed to have drove us to the beach. It was snowing. I shuffled in my seat as I saw Ranboo staring at me with an adorable smile. I couldn't resist smiling back.
"What?" I asked, confused. He just shook his head and grabbed my hand as he placed a kiss on it.
"I was admiring how beautiful you are tonight" He finally answered.
I smiled even more as I remembered what happened before sobering up.
"I'm sorry for forcing you into-" I was cut of with him placing a soft kiss on my lips. He pulled away and smirked.
"I wanted to do it but was afraid you wouldn't like it" He said calmly.
"Ranboo, I would do anything for you" I explained.
"I should have said it earlier, but I love you" He started "I'm so in love with you Y/N"
I just kept smiling widely at him. I was so happy he admitted to it. That was definitely the best birthday.

We decided that for the night we'll be sitting at the backseat watching Five Feet Apart.
Ranboo was so invested in the movie as I was between his arms laying on his chest. Slowly grabbed his hand and held it as I got comfortable, Ranboo's body was warm I wasn't even close to getting cold. He slowly moved his hand to tousle with my hair.
"Your hair smells adorable" he stated.
I laughed at his words "How can hair smell adorable?" I asked
"I don't know, it smells like strawberry or something" He smiled.
I glanced up at him as he stared back at me.
"I love you" I said. His eyes widened.
"You do?" He asked in shock.
I grinned "ofcourse I do, you're the best person in my life." I kept staring at him, admiring his handsomeness as I feel proud he loves me, I feel I don't deserve him. I was invested in my thoughts when Ran came up with the greatest idea ever.
"Y/N, let's go out in the snow, it's not like it snows on the beach everyday" He made puppy eyes as he pointed at the beach with his finger, then made a pleading pose.
I couldn't help but chuckle at his little gestures as I place a peck on his lips. They were cold yet so soft giving me a warm feeling.
"Sure Ran." I could see his eyes fill up with excitement as he opens the door and leads the way to the beach.
It was freezing outside, but with my heart racing it felt warm enough to stand in the snow. I stare at the sky as the white fluffy particles fall on my warm face and forming cold droplets as it melts.
I was getting shivers when I felt Ran's arms around my waist giving me a back hug. I turn to face him as he kisses my forehead.
"I'm so lucky to have you" He smoothly stated. Smooth enough that he doesn't know my heart might jump out of my chest at the moment.
"Happy birthday my beautiful girl"
He got closer to me as his forehead meets mine. I close my eyes and feel his warm breath on my neck. It's ticklish, leads to a half chuckle.
"How about we build a snowman" I whisper, loud enough that he could hear me. He nods as we part ways and start pilling up snow balls to form a snowman.
I was responsible for the head "You have tiny hands" Ranboo said. I didn't argue and continued making a nice symmetrical sphere.

A few minutes by we were already done, frankly the snowman had a concussion or something, because his head was far from spherical, while somehow Ranboo's body was perfect, every inch of it.
"Good voice bad art talents"
I give him a light punch on the arm when he starts laughing.
"It's okay let me fix it" He starts fixing it when I lay down in a star shape on the snowy beach sand and make an angel using my arms and legs. Seconds later he was done and laid down beside me.
"Let's head inside the car before you catch a cold"
"The snow stopped" I obviously making an excuse
He smiles and stands up as he cups his arms around me and carries me to the car.
"But I love snow" I protest
"And I love you little mischievous girl" He smirked.
I laugh as he places me in the backseat and sits beside me covering us both with a blanket. As more songs go on. That was obviously my favorite birthday night.

Author's note:
Hey, readers.
I'm truly sorry for being so late
Alot's going.
I apologize again enjoy that chapter. :))