Chapter 4 (To London)

Tw: Eating disorders

Skipping to when you are on the train to London, with Tommy and Wilbur. They were having a chat about their plans and how they wanna show Ranboo around London, I mean they talked about much more but what actually grabbed your attention was hearing his name so you raised your head and moved your eyes away from the book in your hand.
"I see you are quite interested in what we're saying Y/N" Tommy said with a wink
"No... I'm not. SHUDDUP OMG"
Tommy's loud chuckle echoed across the train.
"Are you excited?"
You turn to look at Wilbur and think before answering him
"So much, I may be more frightened but I am excited to meet everyone" you smiled.
He just smiled back as his phone rang, You assumed it was Philza by the way Wilbur talked to him, you turn to continue the book you were reading when, Suddenly a camera sound interrupted your thoughts.
"Tommyinnit! erase that right now"
He had a smirk on his face.
"Nope, I'm posting it....done" he said as he tweeted your photo.

Tommy @ Tommyinnit

On the train with @ Y/Ngold and @ Wilbursoot

Ranboo @ Ranboosaysstuff replying to @ Tommyinnit||Can't wait to see you guys

replying to @ Tommyinnit
|
|
Can't wait to see you guys

Y/N @ Y/Ngold
replying to @ Ranboosaysstuff and @ Tommyinnit
|
|
I'M SO EXCITED :D

User000923
|
|
Are we getting a late night stream??

User001
replying to User000932
|
|
Hopefully :))

Niki @ Nihachu
replying to @ Tommyinnit
|
|
OMG you're so pretty Y/N!!

-------------------

An hour later, you had already stepped foot in London, as you got out of the station you were welcomed by Philza. He was older than you thought an MCYT would be, but age is just a number right?
He drives you three to a big house, where you're supposed to meet everyone, it was almost like a mansion to you. Tommy noticed you getting nervous, as your legs shook faster every second, he put his hand on yours and smiled.
"They'll love you, you don't have to worry I'm here."
His smile was reassuring and it made your anxiety diminish.

Phil parked the car and you stepped out as you walked ,with your luggage, slowly to the door and rang the bell. Niki opened the door for you with a smile, "Omg hey Y/N" she hugged you and pulled away quickly to look at your face.
"I mean you sure are Wilbur's sister" she chuckled.
"H-hey Niki" you smiled
"Oh don't be scared, it's all good" she grabbed your hand and walked you to the living room.
"Guys Y/N is here!!"
Everyone smiled as they came to hug you and greet Tommy and Wilbur too.
You were so happy to meet them all, but a little disappointed, because tubbo and ranboo weren't anywhere to be seen.
You turn to ask Aimsey "Where's Ranboo?" As they smiled and glanced behind you.
"I'm here" his deep voice said.
As you turned to meet his gase , you could tell he was smiling by the way his eyes wrinkled, he grabbed you into a warm greeting hug.
"You're taller than I thought" you quipped as his tall arms were surrounding you and you could feel a vibration as he chuckled.
"No, you are shorter than I thought" As you two pulled away you gave him a little punch in his abdomen.
"Okay I'm sorry..at least you don't punch like a Teddy bear"

You all sat in the living room chatting and laughing till Tubbo arrived with some groceries.
"Heyyy everyone!!" His eyes widened and a huge smile formed on his lips when he saw you, he gave Tommy a big hug then went to you and hugged you too, something about his hug was different, it was calm and friendly. He let go and grinned
"I'm so happy to meet you!!" His words made you smile and feel welcomed.
Tubbo unpacked the snacks he got and placed them on the coffee table in the middle of the room, as everyone started eating a little. You just looked at the food and smiled every time someone asked you to have one. Someone seemed to notice that as he whispered to you "If you don't feel like eating now, we can eat together another time I also feel full" It was Ranboo, something about this guy made you so happy like you never was.
"Sure, I'm saving up for dinner" you smiled.

You spent 2 hours tidying your room, sitting with Aimsey, talking to Tommy and doing other stuff. According to Wilbur you were staying for a month, that means you'll spend Christmas here with everyone which was quite exciting.
As you walk down the hallway you spot Ranboo and Phil talking.
"Oh, hey Y/N" Ranboo started
"Hey guys, who are you talking to?" You asked looking at what seemed like Phil's phone.
"We're face timing Techno, he has some great plans for today's stream" Phil answered.
"Hello Techno!" You said waving your hands towards the screen.
"YOOO! you look like the female version of Wilbur" He laughed
"I heard that a lot today" you smiled.
"Y/N, do you think you can join us streaming Minecraft today? I can make that homeless teletubby let you on the server" You laughed at how he referred to dream and you agreed, you enjoyed playing Minecraft from time to time. More importantly it was dinner time before you noticed.