prolouge

🐱

🐱.~°°;*-;.**•°•°.**~★ ・゚:✧°*~_°°°°•**~•^~~🐱

authors pov

10:42 AM. PARIS, FRANCE

"miraculous ladybug!" the small ladybirds fly all over paris, cleaning up all the damage caused by the villain. 

"pound it," chat noir and ladybug say in sync, putting their fists together. ladybug smiles at him, helping up the civilian who was just wreaking havoc in paris. chat noir smiles back. happy with life at the moment. his grades are amazing, not like they ever dropped. his relationship with ladybug is amazing. knowing each other identities and staying friends. he couldn't ask for anymore. he knows the love he had for her was admiration. 

his relationship with his father is a bit strained but it's better than it has been in a while. he and nino are best buds. as well as him and luka and kagami. friends he'd never thought he'd be with. but he's thankful for them. 

he also has plagg. his annoying kwami. but he wouldn't change him for anyone else. but plagg's been acting weird lately. really weird.

🐱

"you seriously don't want any cheese?" adrien asks as plagg lies on his pillow. "i even got this important, just for you...did something happen?"

adrien stays silent as plagg doesn't say anything. adrien sighs, getting up from his bed. he takes his phone off charge, texting his partner in crime. 

miss bug🐞

Mari?

adrien, hey!!

are you okay?

Something's wrong with Plagg

??

what do you mean?

He's not eating anything

He only comes 2 me 

When we need 2 transform

Can u ask Tikki about it?

I'm really worried

of course!

you want us to come over??

i'll bring a quiche?

Yes, please

Thank you

anytime, cat boy

seen