chapter⁹

the past hero

the past hero

warning: quick panic attack

🐱.~°°;*-;.**•°•°.**~★ ・゚:✧°*~_°°°°•**~•^~~🐱

authors pov

10:26 AM. LONDON, ENGLAND

"go talk to her," revene says, sitting on a roof next to ladybird. ladybird looks at revene and then looks away with a scowl. 

the ginger haired bug and the [hair/hijab] coloured duo have been friends for months. years even. they are not a part of the same families, but the are from the same clique. both families make a lot of money. 

revene snorts, standing up on the roof. around her partner, she's the most comfortable. she looks at ladybird, who's eyes show panic. 

"please. please do not-"  revene jumps down from the roof, making ladybird scream internally. ladybird moves her legs back and forth in frustration. like child. or a toddler. "and she did it. of course, she did. why would i ever doubt her? she's too stubborn for her own good. i am going to turn her into a cow,"

ladybird jumps of the roof. she land on the cobbled ground, seeing the black cat themed hero, her best friend, talking to her lover. why is she talking to her lover?

"you rake! get back here!" 

revene looks up, the black cat ears twitching. she laughs, running away. and ladybird right after 

🐱

"you...you would like me to revene...?" y/n voices her thoughts. "are...are you certain? is that wise?"

"the lucky charm wouldn't choose you for a reason," ladybug says, carefully. "however, if you can't do it. it's okay. honestly, i'll-me and kitty cat will figure something else out,"

y/n's heart rate increases as her palms begin to feel sweaty. her eyes slit and dilate, unsure of her own emotions. can she do this? 

adrien goes to hug and comfort her but ladybug puts her hand out. her bluebell eyes look towards y/n who grasps a arm of a chair to hold herself steady. 

can she do this? y/n sighs out, calming her heart and her breathing rate. she can do this. 

"plagg," she says, the black kwami looking at her. "would you like to?" plagg nods, very quickly. he wants to. he really, really wants to.  "plagg," y/n starts, the silver ring on her finger, sparking up with energy. "claws out!"