chapter⁴

two cat holders

two cat holders

🐱.~°°;*-;.**•°•°.**~★ ・゚:✧°*~_°°°°•**~•^~~🐱

authors pov

03:28 PM. PARIS, FRANCE

miss bug 🐞

i can't make it to training!!

🙁

Wat?

Y not?

chloe is upset

and 

doesn't feel like im spending enough time with her

Awww

Okay

I'll tell miss kitty

miss kitty? 🤨

Wat?

...

nothing 😙

Mari...

NOTHING

NOTHING

IT'S NOTHING

You're a terrible liar

have fun on your date~

HUH?

WAT?

IM NOT DATING HER.

bye, cat boy

no cat babies.

MARI?!

seen

"is marinette not arriving?" y/n asks, looking over to adrien. adrien shakes his head. "i see. it is fine. she must have more pressing matters to attend to. i will just change the layout of this lesson,"

y/n's wearing a compression shirt with a baggy vest over it. she's wearing very loose joggers, and she's bare footed. 

they're in a dance hall with mirrors. adrien rented it out for them. 

adrien is just in a chat noir themed hoodie and some random basketball shorts. you'd think being a model would give you more fashion sense. 

y/n does a handstand, adrien doing the same. being chat noir since he was fourteen did give him a few tricks. he's stronger, smarter. he's incredibly good looking.

"cat's are known to be flexible," y/n says, taking one hand off the ground. plagg floats onto adrien's open bag which has a lot of cheese in there. adrien does the same thing, with a struggle but he still does it. "we are known to be loyal, independent and curious,"

adrien knows this. when he became the holder, he researched about cats. 

"you are all of these things," y/n says, parting her legs. she manages to do the splits as she carries her weight. adrien smiles, trying to copy her moves. "however. you haven't unlocked a lot of your abilities and that worries me,"

"why?"

"because," y/n flips, landing on her two feet. "you wouldn't be balanced with your partner,"