chapter¹⁵

poor little kitty sitting on a roof

warning: kissing, making out, angsty, crying

🐱.~°°;*-;.**•°•°.**~★ ・゚:✧°*~_°°°°•**~•^~~🐱

authors pov

10:28 AM. PARIS, FRANCE

marinette opens up the guardian book, scanning through the pages. 

"what are you looking for, marinette?" tikki says, floating above the girl. 

"adrien likes y/n," she mutters, reading the words off the page really quickly in her mind. "y/n likes adrien. but, they are both holders of the cat miraculous. and are from different times. i'm looking for a way that they can stay together without the universe getting mad so they can have cat babies,"

"oh," tikki hums. "i've only heard of this happening once and it was the the ladybug miraculous,"

"what happened?"

"well..." tikki starts. "the lovers got separated and never saw each other again. the universe is mean,"

"oh," marinette slums, closing the book. "so there's nothing we can do?"

"sadly yes," tikki states. "there's nothing we can do,"

🐱

y/n sits on the eiffle tower, chat noir bringing her there. obviously, she is in awe of the view. being in england most her life, having a view this beautiful wasn't exactly possible. 

"claws off," plagg nods at adrien, giving adrien the confidence boost he needs. the black kwami sits on a railing off the beautiful structure.

adrien sits next to her, admiring her beauty. she's been here for about six months now. and he's fallen for her since day one. 

"there is something i would like to say," y/n says, turning to him. he's already looking at her. she always has his attention. 

"go for it,"

"i...i have very strong feelings towards you," she states. she looks at him, seeing his pupil dilate before looking down at her hands, fiddling with her miraculous. "i love you," she pauses, not hearing anything but a gasp from adrien. "it is alright if-"

soft lips connect with hers, making her smile. she pulls him in by his blond locks, making him groan. he places his hands on her hips, squeezing them. 

they part, their lungs needing air. adrien's cheeks red, his lips pink. he smiles, squeezing hands with hers. 

"i love you too, n/n," he says. his green eyes filled with tenderness and devotion and love. "i'll admit i've been in love with you since the day you came,"

y/n smiles, letting out a laugh before looking back at the view. 

"i will admit i..." she pauses, feeling strange. she raises her hand, seeing that it's disappearing. adrien's eye's go wide with panic. 

"w-what's happening?" he asks, looking over her. the rest of her is fading too. 

y/n gasps, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. 

"i am going back," she hiccups. "back to my time,"

"what? no..." adrien cries. "please no,"

"i'm so sorry," y/n says, hugging him with her one arm. since the other one has faded. "but don't let this stop any progress we have made. you must promise me in your heart that you will be okay. i will look after you through the miraculous, i will figure out a way. but you must stay strong,"

adrien cries, shaking his head. he doesn't want her to go. he loves her. he needs her. 

"promise me," y/n whispers, closing her eyes. she puts her forehead against his, making him feel her for the last time. 

"i...i promise," adrien opens his eyes, seeing no one but plagg. she's gone. he sniffles, plagg sitting on adrien's shoulder. "thank you for being here plagg,"

"of course. anything for you, kid,"