chapter¹⁰

a pretty feline

a pretty feline

a/n: DON'T BE A GHOST READER PLEASE!!!

press the star and/or comment

or i will drop the book again *sobs*

🐱.~°°;*-;.**•°•°.**~★ ・゚:✧°*~_°°°°•**~•^~~🐱

authors pov

02:58 PM. PARIS, FRANCE

adrien's face goes bright pink as he sees his crush in her costume. he wants to look away, he knows he's staring too much. but he can't. 

the [hair/hijab] coloured girl has two leather cat ears, coming from her head. a black suit which is [loose/skin tight]. black boots, which has the letter 'v' on each heel. a tail on the back of the suit which looks more realistic than chat noir's one. [her eye colour] eyes now look like cat eyes, big and beautiful. she has fingerless gloves which show her claws which are now painted black. her baton is in hands as she throws it up and down. 

"wow..." he can't stop himself. 

"are you ready?" ladybug asks, putting her hand out. "revene?"

revene smirks slightly, looking at ladybug. 

"always,"

🐱

"miraculous ladybug!" the little ladybirds scatter themselves across paris, fixing all the damage that was made. 

revene smiles, looking out to the city. 

"how you feeling, revene?" ladybug says, getting her attention. revene smiles, showing off her fangs. 

"i am feeling joyous at this moment," revene says. the two miraculous heroes, jump down on to the pavement. 

shouts of praise and curiousness shower the streets. 

"who is that?"

"she's so hot!"

"what happened to chat noir?!"

"hi," a girl with glasses and beauty mark on her cheek walk over to the two heroes. her phone in her hand with a ladybug charm. "i'm alya and i am reporting live from the scene! as you can see," she shoves her phone into nino's hands who appeared from behind her with a crooked smile. "we have a new hero in town!"

he pushes up his glasses, his headphones around his neck. he holds the phone properly, recording the moment for live. 

revene looks over to ladybug as she's confused as of right now. what is this? 

"it's like a small interview," ladybug whispers to her. "she'll ask you questions and you just need to answer them, that's all,"

"ah, i see," revene hums, smiling at alya. 

"what do we call you?"

"hello," revene bows slightly, her habits sticking with her. "you may call me revene,"

"please, be nice with the questions," ladybug smiles to alya who rolls her eyes but the smile is still kept on her face. 

"where did the name come from? it has nothing to do with a cat at all,"

"my friend gifted me that name, and i will cherish it,"

"are you here to replace chat noir?"

"i could never replace someone as amazing and incredible as him," revene says, tails swishing from side to side. "he's irreplaceable,"

ladybug smiles, her heart bursting with joy. now she knows, they'll end up together.