chapter²

staying

staying

🐱.~°°;*-;.**•°•°.**~★ ・゚:✧°*~_°°°°•**~•^~~🐱

authors pov

04:49 PM. PARIS, FRANCE

"so you brought me here?!" y/n exclaims, looking at the cat kwami. adrien watches, mucnhing on popcorn. he's never yelled at plagg before. he didn't think people did it. "he's is own cat miraculous owner! he can do it himself!"

"he can't though!you need to help him!" plagg huffs, crossing his arms. y/n flexes her hands, pacing across the room. her boots click on the ground. adrien can literally imagine a tail on her swishing back and forth in annoyance. 

marinette comes back into his room with some sweet and savoury treats from her bakery and a change of clothing for y/n. 

"is she still yelling?" she says to adrien who nods, still munching on his popcorn. "i can't believe she's from the past! the fashion there is so amazing! maybe, she'll let me take apart her dress?"

"isn't the real questoin how she got here?" adrien smiles, looking at his friend. marinette huff, rolling her eyes. 

"yes...i guess..."

"uh, miss marinette," y/n says, getting her attention. "i am sorry for disturbing your coversation but is it alright if you and your partner leave? i need to talk to both kwami's. alone,"

"not happening," marinette says, putting the bags on adrien's bed. "we just met you. we don't know you at all, i cam't trust you at all. i'm sorry, but anything you need to say to both of them, you say infront of me. and adrien,"

adrien waves with a small smile. y/n smirks slight, rolling her eyes. 

"i'm going to assume you hold the ladybird miraculous?" she says. "your posture and you are taking charge. you remind me of violet,"

"violet?" marinette repeats, knowing that name from somewhere. y/n nods. 

"my partner," she says. "and you are the holder of the black cat miraculous? i sense a great deal of loyalty in you, mr adrien," that makes adrien fill with pride. hell yeah he's loyal. "but also sadness, i know why i'm here but i can't go back until i have fullfilled that exact reason,"

"so you're staying?!" plagg smiles, his tail swishing back and forth. y/n glares at him in annoyance. 

"well, i have choice of the matter," y/n says, twisting the ring on her finger. "i am staying, i will find somewhere suitable to live and-"

"you could stay with me," adrien says. "i have many spare rooms you can use,"

"do you have spare chambers as well?" y/n says, putting her hands over each other. she looks like a portrait. 

"y-yes..yeah!" adrien says. "you can use any of your choice,"

"i've got some spare clothing," marinette says, handing the bag towards y/n. "and some food, i got a bit of everything since i don't know what you're allergic to,"

"i see why the guardian of this time has choice you both. i am thankful and greatful," y/n says, bowing slightly at the two. marinette bows back, knowing the custom. adrien looks at the two and does the same. he has no idea what to do.