chapter¹²

picnic

picnic

warning: kissing

🐱.~°°;*-;.**•°•°.**~★ ・゚:✧°*~_°°°°•**~•^~~🐱

authors pov

03:27 PM. PARIS, FRANCE

"mari!" alya smiles, waving at the wasian girl. marinette waves, hugging alya. 

"hands off my girlfriend, cersaire," chloe says, pulling marinette into a kiss. nino laughs, making alya roll her eyes. 

"hey guys," adrien waves, holding hands with y/n. marinette said that they needed to get change. apparently, there's a theme for the picnic. a blue theme. and thankfully, marinette likes designing clothes. 

y/n is wearing a light blue dress which has [long/short] sleeves. it's long, reminding her of her times. there are white flowers scattered across it, and she's wearing a clear cardigan. her [colour] [hair/hijab] is [done up nicely/in a blue colour]. she has silver bracelets on her wrist, her miraculous on her ring finger. 

adrien smiles widely, hands still interlocked with hers. he's wearing a shirt, matching the same fabric of y/n's dress. some black dress trousers and his white tennis trainers. y/n helped him style it. and he's thankful.  

alya whistles, standing up to give y/n a kiss on each cheek. 

"hi, i'm alya!" she says, taking y/n's open hand, guiding her down to the picnic blankets. granted, there are two blue ones. but no one can tell the difference. "i can see that you're adrien's date-"

"chill, alya," nino says, pulling his girl on his lap. "sorry, my girl loves knowing things. what's up, dudette? what's your name?"

"y/n l/n," y/n says, sitting down, adrien following her. "what is your name?"

"i am nino," nino smiles, closing his fist and showing it to her. his hair has grown out slightly, but he still wears a cap. which is an obvious, blue colour. he's wearing a hoodie which is half blue and half white. on his legs, some loose jeans and van highs on his feet. 

 y/n looks at adrien for help and shows her what she needs to do. 

she closes her first, bumping it with nino's. 

"hello nino," she says. "you are alya, am i correct?" 

"the only and only!" alya smiles, her eyes closed behind her glasses. around high school time, alya had cut her hair so now she has a bob. she's wearing the bottoms matching with the hoodie nino is wearing and a white long sleeved crop top. on her feet, white air forces. 

"and you are chloe?"

chloe looks at y/n with a smile. 

"yes, i am. i was going to say what the fox said but," chloe flicks her blonde straight hair. "i am just too amazing for that,"

"yes, you are," marinette smiles. the two girls are are matching in jump suits. chloe's being trousers and she's wearing heeled sandals and marinette's one is a dress and she's wearing flat sandals.

"okay, i am starving," adrien says, taking out a cup cake which has blue frosting on the top. he gives to y/n who smiles, taking a ceramic plate. "let's start this picnic!"