✿◍_*'_2_'*_◍✿

__________♡__________
At Central Command

"Hello everybody, we have a new mission." Connel said looking at all the other avatars. They were all grinning and getting excited.

"Kill y/n and Jake Sully. However y/n is our number one priority, we cannot have her killing more of our men. She's already killed 793 of our men, that should tell you how much of a challenge this is going to be. We have tracked down her location in the forest and you might be scared but luckily for us we're stronger,better and have the weapons."

Some people got more excited, others got scared. In a stern voice Connel says "We leave at night."

-------------------------------------

Y/n POV's

Present tense

I look at Riti to see if he's ready.

He smirks "You ready."

"Always." I grinned.

We took off on opposite sides. We're in close range and Riti points to a hut. We run towards the hut. We entered through an open window, there was no one inside. We scrambled around to find anything useful. We took some food, tools, mats and lights. We hear the door slamming open, we turn around to see multiple na'vi at the door with torches.

Riti yells with a grin "RUN!" He always loves the thrill.

We pick everything up and jump out the window. I turn back to see everyone running and chasing us with tourches and spears. It put a smile on my face.

"Their Evil, kill them" they were all yelling and screaming.

We kept running until we lost them. We stop and kept breathing heavily. We burst into laughter. We walk to the hut and low 4 whistle 3clicks 1 more whistle. Syulang walk outside with the kids running to get all the mats, lights and food. They were so excited to help. Syulang close the doors while the the kids play.

"How'd it go." Syulang says making sure the kids don hear.

"We got chased." Riti responds

"We always get chased don't be to proud."

" yeah you sound so smug"

"Well of course, I'm amazing."

Syulang starts to cringe while I roll my eyes.

"Your really not." Riti jaws drop. He took it personally and he starts lightly slapping Syulang. I start hearing a slight buzz.

"Do you guys hear that."

"You hear that too? I thought i was going crazy!" Riti sighed in relief. We all started to laugh. The noise got louder and the wind starts blowing. We all went silent and look at each other, listening to what it is. We look up as the noise got louder. It was a giant spinny flying thing with people in side.

"Shit, the kids!" We slammed open the door.

"Mama, look what I ma_.."

"There no time Om' we have to go." I picked up Om and 'Ia while Syulang picked up Awpo.

"Is it happening again" 'Ia whispered. I nodded, Riti took our emergency kit with everything we need. We sprinted to a tree cover area far away. We breathing heavily. We set up a small camp and Syulang told the kids to go get some fruits next to the camp, then sat Riti and I down.

"We can't keep doing this. These kids can't grow up running away from everything. We have to move somewhere safe."

Riti lays back "I like it here."

"Well Riti, I'm the one with the kids most of the time and their growing up. They starting to ask question and wonder if you might not come back because you got killed." Syulang was getting agitated by her brother.

"Syulang has a point, it's to dangerous for the kids. "

Riti sighed "fine, where we going."

"Well I've been thinking what if we go to the reef. It's very safe unless you count that war that happened 3 years ago. Anyways I was thinking we can go to the island of the Metkayina clan, they have some forest na'vi so if they see us they wont think much of it, since their use to foreigners."

I chuckle a little "Syulang, you've grown up so fast. We'll leave tomorrow morning to the reef. Riti you're telling the kids."

"Wait what, why me?"

"Beacause you need to spend more time with them."

"I do spend time with them."

"Just do it already."

"Fine."

The next morning

We called our Ikrans. We got out a piece of cloth and wrapped it around me and put 'Ia and Om inside with their heads poking out so it will be easier to hold. We hoped on the Ikrans and took off to the Reef."

__________________________________
767 words
Hey guys i was going to update earlier but i got busy. Im sorry y'all had to wait. I hope you liked this chapter and please give me tips and suggestions cause im still trying to figure out how to write a good story

Love ya

Thank You♡'・ᴗ・'♡