**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 6 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The dinner went well. Maybe this could be the place we finally fit in. We showed our gratitudes, and although Riti was still tryna be salty, we all knew he was happy. He seemed to really like having other male friends that aren't 11 year olds.

This could really be it. A place where we belong.

No more running.

"By the way tomorrow your training will begin, I expect to see all of you please. Just because we are letting you stay here in turn for you not betraying us. That means you will become one of us, meaning you will not be useless." The chief informed with a proud tone in his chest.

"Of course, all of us will come. Isn't that right... Riti." He gives an aggregated smile of fake agreement. I turned to tonowari with a smile.

"Oh oh I've been meaning to ask, is it true you killed 800 of the people that came from the stars." Jake questioned with slight enthusiasm. I like Jake. He made jokes and could take jokes. He acted like a child sometimes but he was a very serious

man. Lo'ak seemed really interested in my answer.

He was cool, lo'ak. He was witty sense of humor. It was funny watch him and his ignorant bother.

God his bother is annoying.

I was taken aback by his question. I tried not to bring out my past as much as possible. "Oh, umm. Well a little less but i supposed i have killed a few."

"Oh come on, tell me more. You know i have killed quite a few myself."

"Oh yes, the all mighty Toruk Makto." He gives a smirk at the words that came out of girls mouth and so did his wife. She seemed extra proud.

"Yes yes that is I. But this isn't about I, now tell me. How . I'm curious."

"Um well, I guess because of my, ..um.. past. They got curios. Their curiosity made them search. They tried to capture me to join them. I declined and from then they tried various techniques to either kill me or blackmail me. But i have heard you were originally from the stars."

Everyone seemed curious of y/n. Jake did inturupe the stund yet slightly comfortable silence.

"I was, but I. Am changed."

"Yes that is what i like about you are a representation of change. From a one from stars to forest to reef. I wish to be able to do that to."

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

As time went on the dinner has finished. It went rather well. The kids were having fun, so was syulang and although he pretends not to he loved it. I mean fuck i liked it.

Everyone was returning to home and riti was complaining how he does not want to train or become of any use. Even tho he knows dam well we were going to drag him anyway.

"Hey syulang will you take om to the hut, she's rather tired. And i would like to say thank you to tonowari"

"I am not tired." She yawns.

Syulang looks at me then at Om. We both did.

We burst in laughter. "C'mon lets go now."

While riti takes ampo and 'ia home, and syulang took om home. I was making my way back inside.

I greeted the chief

"I would like to say thank you. Not only for dinner, but for everything else as well. Taking us in knowing our past. We are truly grateful. I am truly grateful."

"You are most welcome." We smiled and nodded and parted ways.

On my way out i hear something.

"I do not trust her."

"Me either, she is going to turn on us, steal from us, take from us."

"She's going to bring attention to us. The humans will want to continue to hunt her,she puts us all i danger."

"She's not that bad, you don't even know her."

"Oh i know her, she is evil."

"She does not belong here!"

4 voices, 2 male 2 female. Neytiri, Ronal, Neteyam, Jake.

The last line, repeated in my head over over and over.

'She does not belong here, She does not belong here, She does not belong here"

It seems i really do not belong anywhere.

They only made the deal so i didn't kill them.

I was a fool to think we could settle, to think i could settle.

We will move sooner or later.

I will form no attachment.

The only thing I need are the runaways by me.

I will make friends just not close friends.

I will learn the ways but not get comfortable

No Attachments 

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
𝐻𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡. 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘
𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙