●♡_*_~3~_*_♡●

Y/n pov

-------------------

We took off and I was holding the twins and Syulang was holding Awpo. Syulang was leading as she planned it. Riti was at the back holding everything else. We flew for many hours. We flew over many islands and forests, it was weirdly calming.

Syulang pointed ahead "that's the island."

We started drifting off course to not alert any villagers that we were there. We flew around the island and arrived through the back in the forest part of the island. When we landed the twins were asleep however Awpo was awake. He was doing everything he could to help.

"Y/n should I carry the tent, or lights, or mats, or b__"

"It's fine Awpo, you don't have to carry anything."

"But I want to help." He started whining and he sat down and started pouting.

Riti rolled his eyes "Hey buddy, how bout you help Syulang with dinner." Awpo shot up in excitement and ran off to Syulang . Riti and I continue unpacking. I started setting up a small temporary tent with the mats. Riti was finding a place to tie the Ikrans.

"Hey, can you help me with this?" I stood up and started stretching a little.

"HURRY UP!"

"I'M COMING!" I walked over rubbing my neck. Riti was tapping foot which made start jogging.

"Hold them." I grabbed the collars of the Ikrans while Riti tied rope around a tree then took the end of the rope and tried it around one of the Ikrans. He started to tie the second rope to the tree.

"Do really think this is going to work, I mean it might be safe for a while but people are out for us, there will find us sooner or later." Riti finished tying the second rope.

"I mean it's worth a shot, it's far away from we sky people and far away from anyone else. Also we can't have the kids and your sister growing up scared and frankly I'm also scared to get caught and KILLED!"

Riti walks up right in front of me and in the most calm tone with a grin.

"Don't worry, if you're scared I'll protect you."

"Oh my Eywa, RITI IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR HANDS OF ME YOU WONT HAVE HANDS!!"

"Don't worry I'll still have my other hand to protect you." He put a big smile and scruffed up my hair.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT I'M OLDER THAN YOU."

"But I'm taller."

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER."

"Actually I think that does matter."

"NO IT DOESN'T, I SWEAR TO EYWA.''

"Mum?" 'Ia say in a soft voice while rubbing her. She started scratching her shoulder. "My shoulder is itching."

I death stared Riti while walking to Ia. I sat down to take a look.

"Is your sister awake?"

"No." She kept scratching her shoulder.

"Hey, stop that."

"But its itchy."

"Just let me take a look." She stopped scratching it but she was clearly uncomfortable. Her shoulder was red.

"Your clothes are fraying."

"Riti can you find some cream.'' He grabbed the bag and pulled out a leaf. He gave me the leaf, I ripped the leaf and some gel-like consistency. I put some gel on her rash. Ampo came running back.