♡*♡∞:。.。 4 。.。:∞♡*♡

Y/n's POV

________________

I made breakfast for Om while she was sleeping. There was so much food everywhere, especially fish. I finished making some porridge. I shook Om awake. Needless to say she was pissed at me waking her early. She was pouting while eating breakfast. I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey may I come in? " it was Tonowari.

"Sure, of course, please please come in."

"I would like to introduce you to my daughter tsireya." we did a awkward hi wave bowing our heads."She will help you fit in and introduce you to everyone."

"Nice to meet you. Do you want some porridge."

She smiled "I would love to have some porridge."

"Om you coming?"

"No as I was rudly awakened from my slumber."

"Okay~" I rolled my eyes as the was queen went back to bed.

Tsireya showed me everything. She showed me every path and introduced me to everyone. We walked to a family that was there when I was INTERIGATED.

"Soo this is Kiri, Lo'ak, and Tuk, they are the Sullys." I did that awkward now again.

"Hiii, I'm Tuk, you're so pretty, how old are you I'm 11."

"Tuk you're scaring her." The older girl pulled Kiri back by the arm.

I chuckled. "Thank you Tuk, I'm 17."

"OoO~' I'm 17 tooo." I girl said. I believe her name was Kiri.

"Hey Lo'ak where's Neteyam." Tsireya asked.

"Oh, he's hunting with our dad, they should be back soon."

"Ok well we'll go meet them later. Do you want to go to the water, I want to show you the ilus."

"That sounds great."

Tsireya and I walked to the ilus.

"I hope you liked meeting the Sullys. They were actually originally from the forest so I was hoping that you might something in common caus ethey use to be new to town too."

"Ya it was nice I guess." Tsireya seemed like a nice girl.

"Hey Tsireya this is really nice but I probably have to go back quickly. Om is probably awake, you can get me when ever you want, you know when my pod is."

"Okay that's fine I'll probably get you when hunters come back. "

"Okay sounds good."

I walked to the pod. I saw children play and adults talking. Everywhere I went na'vi seemed to be staring. I arrived at the pod to find an angry Om.

"Finally. I want you to do my hair but when I woke up you weren't here."

"Well Ms sas you could come with me but you said you didn't want to."

"Ya well..well umm."

"Well?"

"Can you please please just do my hair?"

"Sure. How do you want it done?"

"Can you do it like the pretty girl that came with the chief but have two side pieces and tie the loose hair that isn't in braids to a sausage ponytail? (Okay ik it's not called sausage ponytail but I could find the name so I just put what I used to call it but think of moana's mum's hair. I'm sorry 😭)