‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 8 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

We did the training almost everyday and it was fun for the most part.

The kids always had fun and Syulang was the main one playing with them.

Lo'ak, Riti and the rest of the boys always fought with each other. It was funny Neteyam seemed to like everyone except me. I thought our little tussle was just a little tussle but he still seems salty. He keeps taking small jabs at me and it's honestly kinda pissing me off. We were going to go on the ilu's for the first time. And lets just say I didn't do so well and fell off the ilu. I much prefer flying but this is what I have to do to have a home for a while. Some people just chuckled and I laughed at myself as well but Neteyam, mr warrior, Mr perfect, mr I'm so good at everything came up to me and was all like

"I got it on my first go."

"Congratulations." I may have sounded calm but I was pissed so I got back on the ilu and rode perfectly. So I went up to him and gave him a nice smile while he scoffed. He kept doing this every time I made a minor mistake. At some point it just becomes really annoying. After training I decided to stay back and ride my ilu. It's not as fun as flying but still. I did this a lot so it wasn't weird i'a, om and ampo would just play with the village kids they were fitting in great. I had a routine of riding, walking and finding a spot that was quiet and calming and perfect for everything. One was a ledge that looked into the sea and it was the perfect way to see the eclipse. Another was deep into the forest by a beautiful spring. I usually went to the ledge because it was closer, although I did like the spring better. On my way up a mountain through the forest I saw nettayam. I rolled my eyes and so did he. But instead ignoring each other like normal. He shoved me.

At this point I was so done with this man thinking he was so entitled to everything.

"Hey, what's your problem?" I tried asking in the most non threatening way possible but when he responded he did it with full aggression.

"What's my problem, my problem is you. You come in here acting like you're innocent, like you've done nothing wrong. For some reason we let you in, knowing that you are an evil murderer that hypnotized others to join your scheme. Even children. I mean you even killed your own father.''

"You know nothing.'' I was so mad. He didn't even know me. It made my blood boil. I just wanted to push him, punch him, shove him and kick him. So I tried to push and punch and kick and shove. I might have underestimated the strength of that boy. He didn't move when I shoved or punched. He didn't move when I pushed or kicked.

"You really think that would work?"

"You knew I wasn't trying."

"Oh do you think when I do this I'm trying?" Neteyam shoved y/n int a tree

"Oh fuck me." Y/n groaned holding her stomach. But she couldn't show pain. So she got a push back, this time harder.

"You started this fight and I'll end it but just so you know you prove my point you are a selfish person who thinks she can excuse all the things she's done by saying she's just protecting herself."

"Like I said you know nothing!" Y/n shoved him again, this time Neteyam tackled her. They roll around on the ground tackling each other. They rolled over Neteyam on top of each other.they paused for a moment.

"Ew get off of me, as if!" Y/n shoved neteyam off of her.

"You're acting like I want to be here."

"Then go away. You know out of all the people I would've thought you would know how hard it is to move homes."

"It's not leaving if you never had a home. And my family left to protect ourselves, you left because you're hiding, hiding from the karma that's coming for you. Trust me eywa will deal with you."

"I left for the kids I didn't want them to have the childhood I had-"

"-what childhood is going on rampages, stealing, killing na'vi, killing sky people, killing your dad."

" I had my reasons."

"Oh ya and what were those reasons?"

"Forget it you'd never understand."

Y/n left the scene.

"That's right, run like you always do."

༺♥༻✧

.i know it's weird to do shout outs but I want to give a shout out to @NalixLa that have been the most interactive with the story and commenting. And they always come back and give me support from breaks so I want to say thank you

Im so sorry for all the delays in posting I hope you enjoyed this chapters. I promise I will try to post more. I keep saying that but like Im a busy person but I'll try to pst more just for you ❤️. Love you all so much🤭😘