Ch 1: Highschool days

There was a girl named Y/N. She was 15 years old and in 9th grade at Lilac Valley School in Incheon. Y/N was an introverted girl with few friends. However, she had one friend named Jungkook who always stood by her side and supported her, especially during her tough times.

It was Y/N's last day of the 9th grade session and she was getting ready for school. She tied her hair back, packed her bag, and stood in front of the mirror, staring at herself.

 She tied her hair back, packed her bag, and stood in front of the mirror, staring at herself

As she gazed at her reflection, Y/N softly sang her favorite song, "Love Scenario."

♪~사랑을 했다 우리가 만나
지우지 못할 추억이 됐다~⁠♪

Arriving at school, Y/N noticed Jungkook standing with his male friends, looking serious and sad. She called out to him, "Oh hey Kookie!" but Jungkook ignored her, not paying much attention to her.

Confused by his behavior, Y/N asked, "Ah, what's wrong with your behavior?"

Again, Jungkook ignored her and left with his friends.

Y/N thought to herself, "Ahh...what's wrong with him? In three years of our friendship, I've never seen him like this."

She proceeded to her class, where the English teacher was already present. Y/N asked for permission to come in and the teacher scolded her for being late, giving her a final warning. Y/N apologized and promised not to be late again.

Taking her seat, Y/N noticed that as usual, Jungkook was her seat partner. Frustrated with her teacher's behavior and concerned about Jungkook, she muttered under her breath, "Ugh, why is she always like that? And what's wrong with you, Jungkook? Why are you acting so weird?"

Jungkook hesitated for a moment before speaking up, "Ahem, actually, there is something I want to tell you."

Curious, Y/N asked, "What is it?"

Jungkook replied, "Meet me at the garden during recess."

Y/N agreed, saying, "Uhm, alright."

During recess, Jungkook grabbed Y/N's hand and they walked quickly to a secluded spot. After hearing what Jungkook had to say, Y/N couldn't hold back her tears, and even Jungkook's eyes were wet.