Ch 2 : what happen in recess?!

As we know, as the bell rings for recess, Jungkook grabs Y/n's hand and takes her to the garden of the lilac valley. It's a bit rainy and windy outside.

Y/n: Okay, but now you're making me curious!
Jungkook: Um, actually Y/n, you have to promise me first that you won't get mad about what I'm going to tell you.
Y/n: Um, I really don't know. It depends on the thing.
Jungkook: Actually, Y/n, this is my last day here. I'm moving to another city because of my mom's job.
Y/n: What the heck are you trying to say? Just be real! Is this a prank or something? Come on, Jungkook, say it! (Says in a quavering voice)
Jungkook: ... It's not a prank, Y/n. I'm being real. I'm sorry, Y/n.
Y/n: I can't even imagine coming to school without you! I don't know how I'm going to survive here! (She was about to burst into tears)
(Jungkook holds her hand and gives her solace)

(Memories were running in Y/n's head. She was remembering all the moments they shared, how they became friends, all the memories.)

Jungkook: Come on, don't cry, Y/n. We'll meet in the future!
(Wipes her tears)
Y/n: Why did you tell me this so late?!
Jungkook: I'm sorry, Y/n. Come on, forgive me. Let's go to the cafeteria. I'll buy you whatever you want.
Y/n: Ah, really? (Says while smiling)
Jungkook: Yes, I will. I'm going to get robbed today.
Y/n: Hehe, for real?

(At the cafeteria)

Y/n: Jk, get me a "Bungeoppang" and coffee.
Jungkook: Ah, I love that! Give me 2 minutes.

Y/N: Ah, it smells so good.

Jungkook: Hehe, taste it. I got some waffles too. I know you like them.

Y/N: You know me so well. Awh~

(After eating lunch, they went into the garden and started remembering their childhood. Suddenly, Y/N saw the pitter-patter of rain falling down. They ran into the shade.)

Y/N: Look, Jungkook, even the clouds don't want you to go to another city. Come on, don't go.

Jungkook: Haha, Y/N, I would never go to another city, but my mother's job...

*The bell rings*

Y/N: Ah, is there a piano class today?

Jungkook: Ehm, yes!

(They go to the music room and sit near the window. It looked so aesthetic with the rain falling, and Jungkook playing the piano beautifully.)

(After 5 minutes of playing the piano,)

Jungkook: Are you sleeping, y/n? Ah, she has fallen asleep.

(Jungkook starts playing the piano exceptionally well. He notices a small tear in y/n's eyes and gently wipes it away with his finger.)

Jungkook: Aww, she's still crying. Stop crying, girly.

(A few minutes later, the piano pedagogue enters and notices that y/n is sleeping.)

Piano pedagogue: Wake her up, it's not a free period.

Jungkook: Um, sir, actually, she's not feeling well.

Piano pedagogue: Take her to the nurse's room then!

Jungkook: Okay, sir. I'll wake her up, it's on me!

Piano pedagogue: Hm.

*The piano pedagogue leaves.*

(Jungkook slips a letter into y/n's pocket discreetly.)

Jungkook: Wakey wakey, y/n! It's morning, girl~

*Y/n jolts awake.*

Y/n: Ah, what's going on? I was sleeping.

Jungkook: Hey, let's go to the nursing room. I'm getting very bored.

Y/n: Um, alright.

Jungkook: Ah, look at how pretty it's looking! I'm feeling so bad that it's my last day here

Y/n: I know we don't have much time, but just forget about it and spend time with your friends, hun. Wait, let me check my pocket.
*Jungkook starts looking around, filled with panic.*
Y/n: Ah, here it is! It's a letter. I'm guessing you wrote it.
Jungkook: U-um, y-yes. *says in a quavering voice*
*Y/n unfolds the letter and becomes incredibly happy. Jungkook's words are sweet and cute in the letter.*

(To be continued, stay tuned)~