[V.8] Haunted House

[The following content is written with Sudo's P.O.V.]

"You're taking me to Fuji-Q Highland?" Yuzuki said rhetorically as we were in front of Fuji-Q Highland.

"Mhm" I smiled at her.

"I thought we were going to see mount Fuji or the Lake, well anything except an amusement park. Since I thought you don't like amusement parks"

"It's not that I don't like amusement parks, Disneyland was less thrilling. Well, let's go in"

"Ok?"

We entered the amusement park as Yuzuki seem to enjoy the amusement park and so did I. We played most of the entertaining attractions like eejanaika, takabisha, dododonpa, Fujiayama, tondemina, tentekomai, cool Jappaan and visited the La Ville de Gaspard et Lisa area.

---

"Are there other attractions you want to ride?"

"Not really, I think we cover everything here! We already rode all the recommended rides"

I smiled as I listen to her, we came to Fuji around noon and we almost spend our whole afternoon here, the sun is about to set now.

"Are you happy?"

"Yeah!"

"Did you enjoy the day yesterday?"

"I did"

"Do you also enjoy your day today?"

"Um... yeah?"

"You don't have any other attractions you want to ride, do you?"

"You're creeping me out now..."

"Now, let's go to the attraction I want" I smiled gently as she looks at me confused.

---

Yuzuki froze as she stares at the place.

"The Super Scary Labyrinth of Fear" I said proudly "The scariest in Japan and the longest haunted house in the world. It has even made it into the Guinness Book of World Records" I laugh while Yuzuki stares at me

"Here?"

"Yup"

"We came all the way to Yamanashi, because of this?"

"Mhm, I'm sure you're going to love it. Let's go~ " I drag her inside the haunted mansion cheerfully.

The super scary labyrinth of fear is a hospital-themed maze, since Yuzuki dislikes horror stuff, the haunted mansion is perfect for her. We waited in line and we manage to enter the haunted mansion together. Just the two of us at the start of this big haunted mansion that would need at least around 50 minutes to finish.

We entered the front door and it was pitch black. We were only given one flashlight by the staff and weren't allowed to use our phones either. You could smell drugs in here. It is realistic since the theme itself is an abandoned hospital. I walked inside first as I drag Yuzuki in or she would have run away. I would have enjoyed it more if someone cried or screamed.

Yuzuki was taking light, careful steps. I could tell that she was trembling. The place looks cool and realistic. I read an article that this place is really haunted. It was still dark even though we had a flashlight, yet we can see silhouettes.

"This place is cool; you could actually feel it" I smiled.

"Let's just quickly go around the mansion and leave.... c'mon" she wanted to exit quickly but she can't.