Oops......

Tae entered his home merrily skipping a few steps while holding the degree he just received to see his father's best friend cum business partner, congratulating eachother for their relation will be more than just best friends after a few weeks.

Tae understood that his step sister is finally getting married.

______________________________________

Obsecene sounds filled the room as a girl named Liza Kim panted under a hot hunk. The hunk threw himself besides her as he laid panting after their hot session.
Liza: That was so good baby.
.
.
.
Jk smirked looking at her and then the screen of his phone which captured the proof of his freedom.

______________________________________

Hope: Fa..father Jenn is pa..preg..nant.

Slap

Mr.Jeon: How dare you?! Is that what we have taught you? Making a girl pregnant before marriage! I allowed you to stay in a relationship because that girl was decent and I TRUSTED YOU...Do you have any idea of what can happen if this news comes out? You will be called a player or maybe a disgrace for being in a relationship before marriage 'sighs'. There are only two options left now, You have to MARRY her as soon as possible or tell her to abort the child.
Hope: N..NO FA...ther I am ready to marry her.

Listening to his reply Mr. Jeon left the hall with his wife murmuring but mrs. Jeon heard him.
Mr. Jeon: Making a girl pregnant before marriage! No doubt he is my son.

Mrs. Jeon: What?!

Mr. Jeon: Hehe nothing.

He walked away fastly leaving mrs. Jeon shaking her head slightly surprised but she shrugged the thought away.

But things aren't always as easy as they appear to be. These guys will be soon draged down by the situations and then our main leads will be dragged along
with them.

______________________________________

Hey guys, this is my "FIRST STORY" Ever...

I AM SO EXCITED!!

NOTE:-

(i) Please don't judge characters any soon because you guys don't know the situation in which the characters truly are ... yet.

(ii) Give yourself time to fully understand the mindset and nature of the characters as the story is set in a different timeperiod.

(iii) English is not my first language.

(iv) The story includes:

--true blood alpha Kook

--Omega Tae

--side-ships:yoonmin,namjin,hope-jen

--mpreg

--slight angst

--strong characters

I AM DAMN SURE YOU WILL NOT REGRET READING THIS.

FOR THIS IS MY FIRST EVER WORK...

LET'S GET IT........🥳🥳🥳