9). Solving The Riddle (1/?)

Hey lovelies
Thanks for all your support 💗💗💗
And for the 2k+ reads & 100+ votes🥳🥳🥳
And also for all the comments.
It matters a lot to me❤

2k words ahead
----------------------------

New chapter, new writing style:
Bold: Mark
Italic: Jk

Also, I have intentionally modified the spelling of the names of idols which may or may not appear as a negative character in the story.

No hate towards any idol

Enjoy Reading~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Also... Jk, there is something else regarding him which you should know....

__________________________________

What makes you think that I am interested in shits related to that omega?

Mark is the son of the ex general of the moon walkers who was also a good friend of mr. Jeon. So mark and jk were childhood buddies as well as classmates, infact seat mates. But they were separated in higher secondary as Jk was passionate for business to help his father and joon and be the co-ceo of their company. That knowledge also helped him in running the pack. But mark had nothing to do with business and wanted to be a general like his father and contribute for his pack's safety so he continued his training in martial arts and became one of the best fighters in the pack along side doing a degree in engineering as no one would marry a high school passout alpha. Being in completely different department in a huge ass college didn't stop jk and mark from being best friend.

Well, Mark always had a little crush maybe a huge crush on tae (which lasted for a day or two) that he wanted to drop his fourth year engineering course and join home science just to see him on a regular bases. He realised how dangerous his thoughts could get, so he desparately wanted to get those out of his head before his scary fiance comes to know. The best way to do that was to ship his bestfriend's single ass with the gorgeous omega. His mind seemed to accept the thought of tae being the luna of the moon walkers, the omega definately deserved it. So he tried to set his bestfriend with him. He wouldn't stop describing tae's beauty to Jk and would tell jk that how the omega would melt his stone heart the second he sees him. This kinda hurt Jk's ego as he was damn sure that no stupid omega would be able to woo him as the path to his heart goes through his mind. If his mind rejectes someone then, game over. But dispite Jk threatning mark with his life or the warnings that jk gave bout telling mark's fiance, how mark praises some other omega, he would not shut it. So today, jk didn't fail to show disintrest in the omega and all the matters related to him, hence not giving the idiotic fool a reason to think that his stupid ship can sail. Cause no matter how pretty the omega is, jk is too tough to crack.

You told me to gather information about the Kims and Taehyung is also a kim.

(Sigh) Allright. Shoot.

Umm... I heard Jack tell his subordinate, that he too had seen an omega in a cloak, trespassing the borders, two days before the party.

There was an edge in his voice, a hint which jk seemed to grasp. Jk clenched his teeth but didn't say anything. He knew Jack very well so he could predict what could have happened next, but he waited for Mark to continue further.

He said that the omega droped the thought of who ever he was going for and gave in for his (Jack's) looks instead. When his subordinate asked how the lucky fuck did he know that the omega was there to get laid, then he said that for what else would a pretty omega wonder around in the middle of night?