7). The Devil

Hey guys....

First of all I am sorry for the delay, but this will probably continue for a month as my exams are near. So wish me luck☺🙃

And secondly, in this part I have given a few details about the (werewolf/human) society's cultural and educational system to avoide confusion.

Happy reading...

But be careful cause,
The devil is in the details

~~~~~~~~~~~

{

The story is based on the medieval / ancient times, but the characters are well-known and well-equipped with todays technology. When you say, a doctor, that won't mean a gynecologist or a cardiologist or a paediatrician. A doctor will have complete knowledge to heal or treat a human body, regardless of the organ ingured (it was true in medieval times). An engineer would be logically developed to deal with any machinary, be it electrical or mechanical. Home science isn't a course for just omegas, even certain alphas and betas opt for it. Even in that class you would spot majority of alphas and betas as not many omegas prefer taking higher education. Here, everyone does graduation for 4 years only. Nothing like masters or phd was needed. They believed in achieving further knowledge practically. The internships were also excluded because unlike today, people didn't have to worry too much bout jobs. Just pass the college with skills and knowledge and get a job as the population was about one third of what it is today. So people were kinda working on increasing population rather than pondering upon population control💀.

Biology:-
Omegas start having heats at the age of 16-20(depending on their innocence :). Heats occur once in 3 months. There are heat suppresents and sent neutralizers available which every omega has to carry with them during their expected dates (as pheromones of an omega in heat could trigger an alpha into rut). An omega failing to do so could be charged for sexual molestation of the triggered alpha and face serious punishment by the law. Alphas are given training to control their wolves so that they don't pounce on omegas on heat as rape is a crime. Alpha's rut is not triggered by heat of omegas that are blood related. Mating with an alpha during heats would surely result into pregnency but there are still chances during other periods (like in case of jenny).

If omegas are not mated during heats they bleed. And the menstrual cramps are worst than the pain experienced in heat. Alphas have rut only when they sence a potential omega in heat. It lasts till they can smell such pheromones.

Truebloods are the rarest wolf species. Not more than one or two exist in a generation. True bloods are considered to be the blessing of moon goddess. The parents having a true blood child are said to be her favourite. But the question is that what good deed did mr. Jeon or mrs. Jeon do to have a true blood son? They do not appear to be saints, infact no one is a saint. So it's safe to assume that it is because jk's paternal grandfather was a trueblood and jk had similar resemblance to him.

Male omegas are the second rare species of wolves. Tae is the only male omega in sky pack, and Jin and jim were the only male omegas in their pack. But now jin is mated to namjoon of moon walker pack that had no male omega and Jimin is engaged to suga.

Male omegas produce very strong offsprings. So, they are always mated by the pack leaders and royal members to secure their legacy. So families having male omegas feel blessed because they would surely relate to royals in future.

There are a few other rules/opinions/ beliefs that you would discover along side the story.

}

The party was over and the guests started leaving. Jungkook had left long ago making some excuse after Suga had mentioned about his omega brother. He was exhausted, so he directly went home. Suga and others didn't insist him to stay as they knew how hardworking the young true blood was and exhaustion was written on his face. Just before namjin were about to leave, Tae showed up again. He wanted to bid his friends goodbye not nervous of the trueblood anymore. But to his (bad) luck jk was nowhere to be seen. Then namjin and their son who was already asleep in namjoom's arm left followed by the lee family and park family. Mr. Jeon and wang seemed to have many things to share with mr. Kim. Soon their wives also joined them in their never ending talk.

Suga kissed Tae's forehead lovingly. Today he was really proud and happy for his baby brother for he had seen him work like a madman for hours forgetting about everything. He remembers how he would make tea for the omega at 1am to help him study till 3 or sometimes 4. His brother would sleep for only 4-5 hours a day. It wasn't easy to excell two fields in the time in which only one of them could be excelled. But his brother made it possible and he couldn't be more proud. He wanted to make Tae sit on his sholders and dance, just like they would as kids, and tell the whole world about his baby's achievements. But what hurt him was the fact that no one would appreciate Tae for that. People would think that tae had just wasted his energy in a stupid thing. What would he do with his mbbs degree cause he has to do house chores at the end of the day. You might think that these guys think of omegas as their servants or something, but that isn't the complete truth. Omegas are sensitive to heavy sents of frustrated or angry alphas that are common in work places. Centuries ago when people had less things to worry about, omegas and alphas worked hand in hand. There were rules of alphas not releasing pheromones in work place in presence of omegas. Then as time passed by, the threats of sexual asults, robery, loot and murders increased at work places and the criminals easy targate would be an omega. Threatning for it's life they would loot and run away. Since then, it was decided that omegas were to be kept at home for their own safety. And time being, it became the tradition for the werewolves that Omegas serve their family and Alphas provide for their family.

A day ago, his brother had asked him if he could disguise and work at the nearest hospital, the Kims hospital, which was litrally just 5 min distant from their house. The omega hadn't studied so hard to just sit in the house, he wanted to develope his skills and help people. But suga knew that no matter how intelligent Tae was, he can not control his omega nature nor can he control the pheromones of the alphas' that would work with him. But they were the Kims and nothing was impossible for kims. Suga thought if he could provide his brother with some sort of mask which could protect him from unwanted pheromones. He knew a witch who might prove helpful in this situation. But for now, he decided to answer his brother with a straight 'no' as he himself was not sure about his idea and didn't want to give false hope to the omega.

Hope and Jenny had left for their respective houses. They had decided that hobi has to tell about jen's condition to jeons and has to send a marriage proposal to the wangs as soon as possible.

Hope reached home and found that his parents weren't there. He sighed and thought about how to start the conversation. For now he decided to sleep and talk to his parents in the morning as he had no idea about when they would arrive. Suddenly he started feeling nervous, the scenario of him getting kicked out of the house, which he imagined in the garden started circling his head. Then out of no where Namjoon popped infront of him holding a water bottle in his hand, scaring the shit out of hoseok. His dreadfully nervous face was now covered in sweat. Oh! Namjoon was well aware of this look, it's the look he would give when Joon would catch him doing mischief with his other two partners in crime. Namjoon raized a brow waiting for him to spill the tea and hoseok being a baby brother to his hyung told him everything - A to Z, becz he knew that he needs namjoon's 148 iq brain to see if he is missing a point in his plan. Namjoon just listened to him wide eyed, being immensey shocked. Not able to stand the silence anymore hoseok said," Hyung, it's not that difficult, right? I just have to marry Jenn and all this would be solved, right?" Nervousness was dripping from his voice. "You have to marry her within 2 months. You have thought about that right?" Said namjoon, his voice suddenly deep and serious. "Yeah hyung (gulps). It's not a problem, r..right?" Replied hoseok.

Listening to this his dear hyung let out an evil laugh and said," Oh my dear brother. You have summoned the devil yourself." Hoseok wanted to cry right now. He said," what are you saying hyung! You know na mom and dad wil...". " It's not about mom and dad, trust me, they will instantly agree". Said namjoon. "Then... the devil?" Asked hoseok timidly. Namjoon smirked looking somewhere behind hobi and said," Jeon Jungkook". Then it struck hobi, like lightening, the fact that he has dragged his brother along with him in a big mess. But wait, what is namjoon hyung looking at, behind him? He gulped thinking about a possiblity. He slowly turned around, praying to god that it was not true but god was probably asleep at that time, so there stood the 'devil', ready to kill his (not so) innocent little brother, with his immaginary horns out and surrounded by black smoke, the great- Jeon Jungkook.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

[And hobi wetted his pants.]

🙄Wtf am I writing he is my bias for f's sake.
(Huffs) sometimes authors have to be a little heartless for the sake of the story.
So yeah I forgive myself.😉

Have a great time ahead, lovelies💖