3). The Degree(s)

At the Party

Many pack leaders with their family, people holding high position at the sky pack along with relatives and friends of the Kims were present at the party meating with the Kims and congratulating them. But not all were genuinely happy though...

Taehyung, who was wearing delicate silk clothing looking ethereal as ever, was right now standing with his hyung and their friends, delighted to see them all together again. Jimin, Hobi, Jin and Bekhyung were standing besides tae and suga left with Namjoon after introducing him to tae as namjoon was having trouble managing Yeonjun but not telling Jin being a caring hubby he is he wanted Jin to fully enjoy his time with his friends. Now Suga and Joon were waiting for jk as it will be his first time visiting this pack house.

On the other side tae's friends and hyungs were continuously teasing him bout how he has became a perfect omega and how he has all the alphas swooning over him. This kept Taehyung blushing but about being a perfect omega, he knew better...

Soon tae was called by mrs. Kim as her friends: mrs. Jeon, mrs. Park, mrs. Lee and others wanted to meet him. "The all rounder omega-Kim Taehyung, thats what everyone calls you tae baby" mrs. Wu said with a smile that made him blush "Uwu you are indeed the most adorable omega", they all giggled except for mrs. Jeon who kept a poker face. "Tae dear, don't you think that at this age you should focus on doing house work practically rather than gaining its theoritical knowledge? Alphas don't chose omegas on the bases of their cramming capacity." Said mrs. Lee with a fake concerned look. "Maybe that's the reason you are still unmarried, not even engaged. But I am sure there must be some alpha who is willing to marry you... Shall I ask my driver or cook to find you a suitable alpha?" Continued mrs. Jeon with a blank face.

Tae was deeply hurt by the thought of his alpha not accepting him. He knew that the two of them were just manipulating him and the other aunts by saying such things. He knew why mrs. Lee was doing this. The reason being, two years ago he had made his father reject the marriage proposal from her son, Lee Bogum. Ever since then she held grudges against him. But he could not understand the reason behind mrs. Jeon's rude behaviour towards him. By her telling the servants of jeon family to find an alpha for him, she implied that no high class alpha would choose him and only a lower class alpha could be his match.

"I am thankful for your concern but I assure you guys that I will give my best to my life partner and about being unmarried, aunt Jeon, you can ask my other aunts here about how many marriage proposals have been sent for me by their family. It's just that I have not found my mr. right yet." Though hurt was visible on his face Tae replied with a smile keeping in mind not to make a rude or disrespectful comment and made sure that they have nothing left to counter argue or claim him as a disrespectful omega and they finally decided to shut up.

Tae left the hall with a hurt expression, chanting in mind that - he is strong, such stupid, senseless matters can't (shouldn't) disturbe him. But his eyes brimed with tears. What could that poor soul do? He was an omega and that made him sensitive but he had a strong mind. Crying always helps him collect himself better. That's his way to let down his anger and he knows that it is an efficient way. This helps him to stay calm in the situation and handle it in the best way one could just like what he did in the hall.

As he left the hall and moved towards the garden he caught a calm fragrance like sandalwood that had all his distress flying away. He forgot everything and followed the sent as if he was in a trance. The smell lead him towards the entrance of the garden that led to the entrance of the house.

There stood a man, apparently an alpha, tall besides his own father. He shaked hands with mr. Kim and then mr. Kim pulled him for a hug then patted his back in appreciation and then finally they broke the hug. That alpha's face was not visible as he stood backfacing tae, who was standing- half hiding behind a pillar in the arcade that was alongside the garden.

The Alpha seemed to notice a third presence (caught a sweet fragrence) and glanced towards his side to see no one.

Mr. Kim invited the alpha smiling and walked into the house with one hand on the alpha's sholder. The way he treated the alpha made tae jealous. He behaved as if the alpha was like his own son!

Tae was curious about this alpha and his identity so he decided to follow them. Mr. Kim lead them infront of his office room where he hung both of his sons' achievements. Tae again hid behind the pillars and observed everything keenly. He heard how mr. Kim proudly told the alpha about his omega son's achievement. His father telling the intimidating alpha about him made butterflies dance in tae's stomach. He blushed deep red, a reaction he himself is confused of.

He quickly averted his gaze to the opposite side where, through the window, he saw the driver parking a car, maybe the alpha's car as he is the last one to arrive. Then the logo on the car caught his attention: The Moon behind a howling wolf. Means the moon walker pack! A big letter 'J' scribbled besides it. Means the Jeons! "Oh God! The alpha isn't like a son to father but is a soon to be son in law!" Thought Tae as he knew that the only jeon left to arrive at the party was Jeon Jungkook, his soon to be brother in law.

Tae was bought out of his thoughts by the voice of something breaking. Drowned in his thoughts tae missed to see how mr. Kim left jk alone in the corridoor to attend a phone call and what happened with jk as the frame shattered down and the degree certificate(s) lying down gain his attention.

Jk:- I am sorry I didn't mean to...

And tae hopes that he doesn't pick those up or he will be doomed. Just when jk was about to pick the papers up,

Tae:- N..NO.

-×-

Coming up next:-

"Darling... You kept me waiting so long! I have a surprize for you" purred jk..............With that he dragged a wide eyed liza away with him.

____________________________________

Will Taekook finally meet?
Will Jungkook finally discover Tae's secret?
How is Jk responsible for the delay of hope-jenn's marriage?
Why was Jk rude with Liza? Now why is he suddenly so sweet towards her?
.
.
.

Next part will be a turning point in their lives.