13) The Wedding (1/2)

Hey lovelies~

Sorry for the delay, but I am really caught up in things nowadays.

But hear's the treat💝

A very looong ass chapter...

ENJOY💖

----------------------------------------------------

Previously:

Mark: Mr. Jeon sir, your friend's wife and family doctor of the jeons, mrs. Chang has been abducted by the most wanted criminal, Tom Kimber.

________________________________

OTP

Mark, track him down

Allready done sir.

Good. Now get a team ready and go for him. Hold him down till I come.

Yes Sir.
.
.
.
.
.

Tom: Speak up dear doctor, who else knows the truth and I promise that your end will be less painful.

Mrs. Chang (crying): I... n..no one.

Tom: Tsk, tsk, how bout I bring your husband here? Would that help you remember a few names huh...

Said Tom Kimber while moving away from the doctor who was tied up on a chair. Then tom proceeded to pick up a sharp knife from a nearby table.

Mrs. Chang continued crying while whispering nos.

Tom: Tell me doctor, should I bring him alive or dead? Huh.

Mrs. Chang: Pl...plz.

Tom: Huh, then dead it is.

Tom smirked and slowly turned around to face the exit expecting the doctor to panic and spill the information but instead of the doctor's cry he heard:

Mark (Smirks): That won't be necessary any more Tommy.

And with that there was a gun pressed on his temple with 4 other guns pointing towards him.
.
.
.

Mr. Jeon: Well done mark! Now take that bastard away and make him count his sins. I'll head towards the hospital to have a word with mrs. Chang.

Mark maked a bow and left.

_______________________

Though her injuries were minor but due to being panic stricken her b.p. had dropped and her age wasn't helping either. So mrs. Chang was currently admitted at the jeon's hospital. She was at ease only after meeting her husband. After sometime mr. Jeon was allowed to meet and interrogate her.
.
.
.

Mrs. Chang: Yes jeon, I was kidnapped by none other than your future daughter in-law Liza.

Mr. Jeon: But why would she do that?

Mrs. Chang: It appered as if she herself didn't knew what she was doing. She was following her mother's instructions.

Mr. Jeon: You mean to say that mrs. Kim wants you dead?

Mrs. Chang (unsure and fearful) : ...

Mr. Jeon raised his brow impatient to get the information out of her but she seemed very hesitant as if it wasn't the Kim mother-daughter duo but herself to be blamed for.

Mr. Jeon: There's no hiding a crime unless you are a part of it. But right now, mrs. Chang, what should I take your silence for?

Mrs. Chang: (sigh) They didn't wanted me alive to tell you the truth and the fact that Liza must not marry Jungkook.
.
.
.
.
.
____________________________