Taking off on an adventure

The Astral Express crew, (Y/N), Stelle, Herta, Asta and Arlan were in the supply zone where the Astral Express was.

Now Stelle was making a decision about joining the crew.

"So, have you thought things through?" Himeko asked the gray haired girl.

"I want to join the Express." She said after thinking again for a few seconds.

"Then come with us." Himeko smiled at the girl.

March, Dan Heng and Welt were already on the train, so the three were the last to get on. (Y/N) stopped and waved back towards the three people that were there to say bye to him.

"If I get word of you getting hurt again, you won't hear the end of it!" Herta shouted at (Y/N).

"Can't agree with her more." Asta giggled.

The trio were now on the train, (Y/N) and Stelle looking out the window.

"Ahem." Could be heard. Stelle looked around but found no one. (Y/N) on the other hand, was already crouching down and petting the short rabbit creature in front of the two.

"While I do love the affection, I came here to tell you two something, and only once." (Y/N) got up finally leaving the rabbit alone.

"Now listen up, Pom-Pom will only say this once." He began. "Pom-Pom's sure there have been lots of people telling you how special you are lately, but this is the Astral Express, and everyone on here has their own secrets." The rabbit named Pom-Pom explained to Stelle.

"Well.. I don't really have secrets..." (Y/N) mumbled.

"No matter. Since you chose to aboard, you can abide by the rules. You're not the only special one here. You'd best remember that." The conductor finished his explanation to Stelle.

"I'm Pom-Pom, the conductor. Just come find me if you have any trouble." Pom-Pom finally introduced himself and walked off.

"Hey Stelle, can you help me with my suitcase?" (Y/N) chuckled. "With one hand, it's pretty difficult to carry stuff and open doors."

Stelle giggled and walked off with (Y/N).

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Okay everyone, hurry up and find a place to sit down. Try not to be like March, always running around the Express like a headless chicken. Pom-Pom's going to start the final preparations for the jump." Pom-Pom informed the crew.

(Y/N) and Stelle sat down next to each other, talking a bit more before they both were staying silent. Stelle was daydreaming while (Y/N) almost fell over from exhaustion before getting caught by March.

"Hey, is everything okay?" March asked Stelle who was reaching for nothing. "Are you reaching for stars? He-he, I've done stuff like that before." She said before sitting down on the other side of (Y/N). "And (Y/N), you should go and take a rest."

"But it wasn't stars for me though... It was lights." March told the two, (Y/N) now awake enough to hear what March had to say.

"I haven't really told you yet either, (Y/N)... But I don't even remember where I come from. The Astral Express found me floating in a block of ice in the middle of the universe." March explained.

"Wait, so that's why your name is March 7th? That's the day they found you, right? I thought your name was March 7th because your parents gave you a weird name." (Y/N) thought a bit.

"Himeko, Mr. Yang and... Who was it again? Anyway, they found a way to melt the ice and saved me." March told the two.

"Do you remember anything before you got frozen?" Stelle asked March.