Belobog; the City of Preservation

Gepard: "I, Gepard Landau, captain of the Silvermane Guards, order you to relinquish your futile resistance."

The captain of the Silvermane Guards ordered the group of trailblazers, who  ow have noticed that Sampo was no longer with them.

March 7th: "Grr, that Sampo cheated us all. Wait till I get my hands on him!"

March exclaimed in anger.

Soldier: "Criminals! Relinquish your resistance!"

March 7th: "Ugh, so now I'm a criminal, huh? Forget Sampo, wait till I get my hands on YOU!"

Gepard immediately started attacking Dan Heng, and the other two soldier the rest. (Y/N) was almost hit, but he blocked with his machete successfully, but got ambushed by the other one who almost stabbed him, but he got knocked out by Stelle's bat, and the one that attacked the (H/C) haired male got shot by March, successfully taking him down in one shot.

March 7th: "We gotta help Dan Heng, this guy seems like trouble!"

March pointed towards the two males fighting. (Y/N) rushed in right after March finished her sentence, slashing at Gepard which caught him off guard. He blocked the slash, but he didn't expect Dan Heng to attack so suddenly, so the spear that hit him pushed him back.

A few soldiers of the Silvermane Guards approached Gepard.

Gepard: "...And the prime suspect? The one with the blue hair?"

Soldier: "Apologies, Captain! W-We lost him during the pursuit. We can't find his footprints..."

(Y/N): "So that 'invisible snow-walking' technique of his does work..."

Gepard sighed.

Gepard: "No matter, we have his accomplices. He'll be close by, plotting his next move."

Stelle: "You'll have to wait longer than you think..."

March: "...As in, forever."

(Y/N): "We're not trying to talk our way out of this, but we're not friends with that guy. Did you see how fast he ditched us?!"

March 7th: "We rescued him from the snow out of the kindness of our own hearts. We had no idea he might be using us to get past you! Are you really dumb enough to fall for his-"

But the captain cut her off.

Gepard: "I'm a captain, not an adjudication panel. As a Belobog citizen, you have the right to defend yourself, but that can only take place under the scrutiny of the Architects, not now. Take them away."

The guards started to approach the group.

March 7th: "But we're not from Belobog!"

This made the approaching soldiers to halt.

Stelle: "Show him the photos, March."

Gepard: "Photos?"

March 7th: "Ah, Stelle, you're a genius! Great idea!"

March walked up to Gepard with a few photos in hand.

March 7th: "You've probably never seen what your planet looks like, right? I took this one. Behold, Jarilo-VI..."

March shows Gepard and the soldiers a picture of the ice-covered planet.

Soldier: "You mean to say that... This white ball... That's here? That's our home? How can that..."

Gepard: "It is said that a long time ago, strange visitors from beyond the sky would visit us here... but that after the Eternal Freeze, the blizzards made passage impossible... and Belobog would cease to witness such arrivals."

Soldier: "But these people are-"

Gepard: "This decision is beyond us. If what they say is true, then only the supreme guardian may decide their fate. Our job is to present then before her. Nothing more."

Gepard exclaimed. We can see the group of outsiders talking amongst themselves.

Gepard: "Outsiders, follow me. Belobog lies beyond this blizzard."

And the group took off with the Silvermane Guards. They arrived at a hill, where all of Belobog's surface could be seen.

Gepard: "Welcome to Belobog- the City of Preservation."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

They finally arrived to the city's Administrative District.

March 7th: "Hey, it feels like it got a bit warmer!"

(Y/N): "I gotta agree with you, this warmth is so comfortable I could just fall asleep on a bench..."

(Y/N) hugged himself.

Gepard: "That's because you're in Belobog, the last bastion of humanity."

March 7th: "Last bastion?"

Gepard explained March the past of Belobog, and how the city was the last large city that remained on the planet. (I'm just too lazy to write everything about it down in detail 🥱).

After Gepard was done, he walked of, motioning the group to follow him.

Dan Heng: "We saw some strange creatures outside the city... They must have come from a tear in corroded space. A Fragmentum, correct?"

Gepard: "How do you- that's right. Out there in the blizzards, there are still many threats... including the monsters you saw."

They finally got to the staircase leading into Qlipoth Fort.

Gepard: "We're here. This is Qlipoth Fort, the heart of Belobog and headquarters of the Architects."

Stelle: "Qlipoth Fort?"

Gepard: "Qlipoth is the symbol of Preservation. Under Qlipoth's impulsion, the Architects constructed Belobog, thus protecting the spark of civilization from disaster and the Eternal Freeze. To show our reverence, we named this fortress after the Aeon themself. The Architects, under the protection of Qlipoth, have continued to lead this city forward, repelling all manner of disasters."

(Y/N): "Wow, this city has a lot of history..."

Gepard: "Yes, it indeed does. Now back to my explaining. This fortress is also the residence of the supreme guardian."

March 7th: "The supreme guardian?"

Gepard: "The leader of Belobog, elected and appointed by the Architects. The supreme guardians have watched over this city for generations, sheltering the people from harm. The current supreme guardian is Madam Cocolia Rand. Every major strategic decision is issued by her."

March 7th: "Woah, she sounds like a big deal..."

(Y/N): "That's because she is the leader of this large city, March..."

Gepard: "I will now bring you to see Madam Cocolia. Please have your words at the ready. Her time is precious, so she prefers concise communication."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Another chapter done. Still don't proofread, so I apologize for mistakes.

The amount of times I typed Gepard out is insane 😭