Meeting the man hiding in snow

The trio finally got (Y/N) off the ground, and continued on their way.

Dan Heng: "Remember, we should stay vigilant. We know very little about this world."

March 7th: "Calm down. Between the four of us, nothing will stand in out way. So, if people start creating trouble for us, they're gonna regret it!"

Stelle: "But let's make sure we aren't the ones creating trouble..."

March 7th: "Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves, hehe...
Let's go. Braving the unknown... that's the real spirit of trailblazing!"

The group of four continued onward, sometimes being attacked by the monsters of he Fragmentum. March, Dan Heng and Stelle were doing most of the fighting, (Y/N) was spectating and attacking any monsters that got near.

After a bit of walking and looking at some frozen monsters, the group heard someone shivering in a pile of snow. They decided to approach said pile of snow.

March 7th: "Hey, get outta there or you'll shiver to death."

March warned the person, but they just held their breath.

March 7th: "Holding your breath won't help..."

Dan Heng: "I got this, March. If someone's got their head stuck in the sand, or snow in this case..."

Dan Heng bent down and grabbed onto whoever was in the snow and pulled them up.

Dan Heng: "They just need a helping hand."

The blue haired man that Dan Heng pulled up from the pile of snow shrieked.

Man Hiding in Snow: "My fine fellow, was that really necessary? Is crawling around in the snow a crime these days? I mean, c'mon, surely it doesn't warrant a spearing?"

The man looked at all four members of the group, Dan Heng and March put their hands on their hips.

Man Hiding in Snow: "But then again how can I blame you? I mean, I caught you off guard. It had to happen- you could even say I deserved it, huh? Besides, I've made a gallant group of new friends as a result, hehe..."

The man smiled with closed eyes.

Man Hiding in Snow: "Is Captain Gepard around? H-he's an old buddy of mine..."

The blue haired man asked, to which March answered with another question.

March 7th: "Who?"

Man Hiding in Snow: "Wait, you're not Silvermane Guards? Well, why didn't you say so? Turns out we're on the same side after all!"

The guy seemed more open now and got a bit happier.

Man Hiding in Snow: "Pleasure to meet you, the name is Sampo Koski."

The man- now known as Sampo Koski- introduced himself.

Stelle: "And I'm Stelle."

(Y/N): "And I'm (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) waved at Sampo with his one arm.

Sampo: "I have a question. Please don't get offended."

Sampo pointed toward (Y/N), who nodded.

Sampo: "Umm, do you perhaps go to battle unarmed?"

He chuckled after finishing his joke, making March burst out laughing and Dan Heng to smile. (Y/N) tried to cross his arms but failed and put his right arm over his torso, and pouted.

(Y/N): "I don't like you already."

After the three was finished, Sampo spoke up again.

Sampo: "Say, why don't we join forces? I have reliable intel the main strength of the Silvermane Guards is being delayed to the front line. This is a golden opportunity..."

Stelle: "What business are you talking about?"

Sampo: "...Come now, friends. I can understand the mistrust, but there's no need for the charade. Then again, I know the rules, vigilance is the name of the game in our profession. It's my fault for letting my enthusiasm and sincerity get the better of me... Anyway, meeting like this has to have been written in the stars. Ask me anything you like- I won't skimp on the details. Still, make it snappy, you're never more than ten feet from a Silvermane Guard."

Stelle: "I have no idea who even these Silvermane Guards are..."

Sampo: "You... You really don't know? The Silvermane Guards are Belobog's soldiers, enforcers, and police. Let's just say they're the most flexible of people... And they like paying visits to folks in our line of work."

(Y/N): "Well, you sure do talk a lot... Can you take us to the city?"

Sampo: "The city? Already? I haven't even started trading yet. Showing you the way is easy, mister, but it would cost-"

Sampo was interrupted by a cold gaze from Dan Heng, piercing his soul.

Sampo: "-B-but it would be my pleasure! 'Kindness' is Sampo Koski's middle name. Follow me, friends, and keep quiet. We don't want to be spotted by the Guards."

And the group took off right after that long conversation, following Sampo Koski.

After a bit of walking and a bit more conversing, the group ran into a few people.

Sampo: "...Rule number seven: Never leave a footprint. I have my own special technique called 'invisible snow-walking'. Helps me throw off pursuers in no... time..."

As The group noticed the men walking towards them, the blue haired man got ready to escape.

Dan Heng: "Who are they?"

Sampo: "Uh, you remember the Silvermane Guards I mentioned? That's them... Help me, old friends! I don't wanna be caught!"

S. Guard 1: "It's the suspect and his accomplices! Arrest them!"

The guards readied their weapons, and so did the group of trailblazers.

Dan Heng: "(Y/N), you shouldn't be fighting."

(Y/N): "Don't worry, these are some petty soldiers, nothing I can't help you all with."

The two group charged at each other, Dan Heng's spear clashing with another guard's, March shooting at another, and Stelle bonking a few on the head.

(Y/N) was fighting with one, although struggling a bit, but he managed. He git an opening and kicked the soldier in his stomach, knocking the wind out of the guard. Just then, he slashed at the Silvermane Guard with his machete and knocked the guard out.

March jumped up and readied a special arrow, screaming out her line.

March 7th: "Check out this awesome move!"

And after she shot it, it turned into multiple small animals made of Six-Phased Ice, raining down on the remaining soldiers, although there was one tall and blonde Silvermane Guard that kept walking forward while defending himself with his right arm.

(Y/N): "Oh, great. A guard stronger than the others..."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I still don't proofread so sorry for mistakes.