The Supreme Guardian, Cocolia

Gepard: "I've dispatched a messenger to send word. Madam Cocolia will be aware of your arrival. Come with me."

And with that, the group started climbing the large set of stairs towards Qlipoth Fort.

Once there, they entered and could see a girl with light grey hair arguing with a tall blonde female, who they presumed was the supreme guardian, Cocolia.

???: "But that's a meaningless sacrifice, how can you-"

Cocolia: "Ahem... You may leave, Bronya. Visitors have arrived."

The girl called Bronya groaned out of frustration.

Bronya: "Yes, mother."

Right after she said that, she turned around and started walking out of the building, not without taking a glance at the group that arrived. She made eye contact with a certain (H/C) haired male, and she turned her head away fast.

With Bronya now out of the picture, Gepard decided to speak up.

Gepard: "Madam Guardian, I have brought the outsiders to see you."

Cocolia: "The messenger informed me. Well done, Gepard. You may leave."

She ushered Gepard away.

Cocolia: "Welcome, visitors from beyond the Eternal Freeze. Or perhaps I should say: from beyond the sky, no?"

She welcomed the group of four.

Cocolia: "I am Cocolia Rand, Belobog's supreme guardian. I would be grateful if you could tell me why you have come."

Stelle: "So you don't doubt our identity?"

Cocolia: "Do you wish me to doubt it? Or perhaps you're not confident in that identity yourself? Haha.. no, I do not doubt it. I can see that you are not from this world."

She joked.

Cocolia: "The Architects remember history well, else we should forget it. I know that in the distant past, before the Eternal Freeze descended or the Legion invaded, this world was once prosperous beyond measure..."

The supreme guardian of Belobog explained.

Cocolia: "So, do not be surprised. For seven hundred years, the Architects have received no further communication from the stars.. but I knew of your existence. Tell me why you have come."

(Y/N): "We came to help you."

Dan Heng: "We came here for something known as a Stellaron."

Cocolia: "A Stellaron?"

Dan Heng: "Objects that fell from the blue on separate worlds. Their appearance spelled disaster. Many of the planets we've visited have suffered their effects."

Dan Heng: "You mentioned invasion by the Antimatter Legion. Soon after their arrival, this planet suffered the Eternal Freeze. At the same time, the phenomenon known as Fragmentum space corrosion began to occur. Correct?"

Cocolia: "...Correct."

Stelle: "The Eternal Freeze is a product of the Stellaron."

March 7th: "Stellarons bring about different disasters on different worlds. But every world seeded with a Stellaron will give birth to a Fragmentum."

She explained with her left arm on her hip.

March 7th: "You can see us as... kindhearted interstellar public servants, lending a helping hand to any world affected by a Stellaron!"

Cocolia stayed silent for a little bit, probably to think, before speaking up.

Cocolia: "Your analysis of our current circumstances is clear. We have indeed suffered the disasters you speak of, some of which prove vexatious to us even today.. but why should you care?"