Jarilo-VI, here we come!

Hey guys, yet another new chapter, I decided to change the style of writing since it might be difficult to understand who's speaking.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Himeko: "Stelle, (Y/N), I'd like to entrust this trailblazing expedition to March, Dan Heng and you two. The objective is clear; find the Stellaron responsible for the disaster and the spatial distortions, and bring it back to the Express. We'll deal with the rest."

Himeko instructed the four.

March 7th: "Awesome! We get to work together as a team again!"

Stelle: "You're not coming?"

Stelle asked Himeko, confused as to why the two older adults won't come.

Himeko: "Someone has to stay on the train, or Pom-Pom will get lonely. Not to mention Nanook threw us a glance just now. If we're targeted by the Antimatter Legion, then things could go south fast."

The red haired woman explained.

Welt: "So it's still not our turn..."

He looked down.

Himeko: "I know you really want to go, but we should give the youngsters a chance to get out there on their own. It'll be a good opportunity for them to bond. Stelle, March, (Y/N), if you three are ready, why not go find Dan Heng?"

The three nodded their heads and set off to find the previously mentioned male.

After a bit of searching, the group was standing next to a window looking at Jarilo-VI.

March 7th: "When I first saw this planet, I thought; a world covered in ice... could it have something to do with my past? Now I can't stop thinking about it."

March spoke to herself before turning to the group.

March 7th: "Still, the ice that trapped me was Six-Phased Ice- a very rare substance. I don't think you can find it on your own average planet..."

(Y/N): "We don't know unless we have a look ourselves."

March 7th: "To be honest, I think I'd be kind of annoyed if I found out this was my home world. It looks freezing... Pretty girls aren't frost-resistant!"

(Y/N): "I don't think any human is frost-resistant."

(Y/N)'s comment made March pout. March looked at Dan Heng, who looked back with a questioning look.

Dan Heng: "...What? Is there something on my face?"

March 7th: "Nah~ I was just imagining all the fun we're gonna have here... hehe!"

Dan Heng: "I feel sorry for this world. First it's the Stellaron, and now you...

(Y/N): "You know, this might just be the best birthday gift..."

(Y/N) mumbled under his breath while wiping a tear away from his left eye, smiling. His mumbling didn't go unnoticed.

March 7th: "Yeah! There is no better way to celebrate a birthday than going to a new planet with friends!"

March put an arm over (Y/N)'s shoulder, making him chuckle.

Stelle: "Let's go."

She said, smiling.

March 7th: "Alright! Here comes, the Jarilo-VI Trailblaze Team!"

March exclaimed, now her arms were on her hips.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

The group of four were walking on snow, surrounded by giant walls of stone.

Dan Heng: "Jarilo-VI. We're here."

March 7th: "Brrr, it really is one big snowball!"

Stelle: "It really is one big snowball."

March 7th: "Hey! Get your own metaphor!"

Everyone bought a jacket along, everyone but March. But it was her lucky day.

(Y/N): "Hey, March. I bought a spare jacket, if you want it you can have it."

(Y/N) offered, holding out the jacket towards March, who instantly took it and out it in herself.

March 7th: "Phew! Thank you, it's a lot better!"

She smiled. Dan Heng sighed.

Dan Heng: "Snow as far as the eye can see. Which direction should we go in? Based on the coordinates, the target should be up ahead."

He pointed in the direction where the Stellaron should be.

March 7th: "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go."

Stelle: "I didn't know we would be hiking."

March 7th: "Me neither, if only we had a snowmobile... We never get to bring anything cool from the Express!"

Dan Heng: "Do you remember what you did to our last snowmobile?"

March 7th: "...Anyway, moving on- wait, where's (Y/N)?"

They heard giggling in the distance, and decided to go towards it. The one who was giggling was (Y/N) himself, making snow angels, 6 already on the ground, and in the process of making a 7th one.

March 7th: "Well, I guess that's what happens if you don't come out of the station for a while."

March chuckled at the sight, a slightly visible red hue appearing on her face.

March 7th: "I'm glad he could come along as well."

Dan Heng: "Even if he's turning 18 in a few days, he's still a child at heart."

He smiled to himself.

Stelle: "He really hasn't been off the station for a long time to enjoy snow this much."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

And another chapter done.
What're your thoughts on the new animation about Jing Yuan? I think the animation is perfect, the fighting animation is pretty cool.
Until next time.