Looking around the town

March 7th, Dan Heng and (Y/N) were sitting down on a bench eating sandwiches, while watching Stelle befriend the nearest trash cans.

(Y/N): "Shouldn't we, like, get her to stop?"

Dan Heng: "That sounds like a good idea, but it's simply impossible."

March 7th: "Yeah, when you were away to get these sandwiches, we tried to pry her off of one of them and she just hissed at us..."

After their little talk, they were done with their snacks and decided to start looking around the town.

(Y/N): "Hey, Stelle, we're going to look around town, you coming?"

The mentioned gray haired girl looked at (Y/N), then back at the trash can she was with and said her goodbyes to it and walked over to the group.

March 7th: "Woa, you could get her off the trash can just like that?"

And with that, the group walked over to the main square and to the giant monument in the middle, the Everwinter Monument.

March 7th: "Wow, look at the carved ice! It feels perfect for this city, somehow."

Dan Heng: "Whatever it's made of, it can't be ice."

March 7th: "I guess you're right, it's actually pretty warm in the city.. hey, what's with all the children over there? Should we go and take a look?"

(Y/N): "I mean, sure, we can go see what's up."

There was a blue haired woman with a black hat and glasses introducing herself to the group of children infront of her.

???: "So, let me introduce myself. I'm the Intelligence Officer for the Silvermane Guards, and a temporary guide for the "A Journey Through Belobog's History" program. My name is Pelageya Sergeyevna. But you can call me Pela.

Children: "Yes~ Miss~ Pela~"

Stelle: "Yes~ Miss~ Pela~"

Pela: "...And perhaps the grownups among us could refrain from acting like children? Okay guys, take a look over here: This is Everwinter Monument. It was erected to commemorate the mighty Architects."

The girl names Pela explained.

Pela: "The Architects are followers of the Aeon Qlipoth. It was they that foresaw crisis, built up our walls, and established Belobog- preserving the spark of human civilization. Even today, they are still tending to the city."

Everything after that was tuned out by (Y/N) who was thinking to himself.

(Y/N): 'For the last few days I've been having dreams about this woman... I wonder who she is. Is she on this planet right now? Will she show up again tonight? If so, I want to finally talk to her and find out who she is...'

When the (H/C) haired male came back to his senses, Pela's speech was already over.

Pela: "Any questions?"

After that (Y/N)'s group walked off with him, not interested in the childrens' questions. Their next destination was Neverwinter Workshop.

March 7th: "Neverwinter Workshop... Hey! Didn't Gepard say there'd be a show here?"

Dan Heng: "He said "you can sometimes catch an outdoor performance"..."

(Y/N): ""Sometimes" being the operative word."

(Y/N) finished the black haired male's sentence.

March 7th: "Darn, I wanted to see one.."

She cursed under her breath.

March 7th: "Oh- I've been wondering- you see that over there? Why do they keep it outdoors? This city is so weird... Normally you'd want a heater inside a building, right?"

Stelle: "Is this how they repel the Eternal Freeze?"

March 7th: "...If so, I'm not sure "mighty" is the right word for these Architects."

We can see a woman with blonde hair and light blue highlights at the end of her hair approaching the group.

Dan Heng: "Tiny heaters are no use against a Stellaron disaster."

???: "Hah, you guys sure have a lot to say about that broken heater."

March 7th: "Oh wow, she's cool!"

(Y/N): "I gotta agree with you! Hi, hello!"

The woman chuckled.

???: "Hi there. The name's Serval, I'm the owner of this workshop. If you got any broken equipment lying around you can always come find me, though I can't guarantee I'll be interested in fixing it."

March 7th: "Oh, we're okay, I was just-"

March tried continuing the conversation but got cut off.

Serval: "Speaking of broken equipment, I see you got yourself in quite the predicament."

She walked up to (Y/N).

Serval: "I might be able to help with your situation."

(Y/N): "Wait, really?!"

The male exclaimed as Serval was already measuring his right arm.

Serval: "*chuckle* Yes, but you don't have to be that excited about it. This is child's play for me! Just come back in a few days."

(Y/N): "Oh, wow... I can't thank you enough!"

That comment made Serval chuckle once again.

March 7th: "Just as I was saying, I was curious about the heater."

Serval: "Hm? Curious? About the heater? It's just a normal Geomarrow radiator- you can find them anywhere in the Administrative District."

Stelle: "Standing broken machines outside a workshop is bad advertising."

Serval was finally done with the measuring.

Serval: "Huh? What's wrong with that? Everyone around here knows the way I work... Ah! I've figured it out! I heard a loudmouthed guard say that a group of outsiders had met with Cocolia... You must be them, right? What an honor! Where are my manners- we can talk about heaters all day if you like. Let's have a chat~"

(Y/N): "Yes, we should talk more!"

The group entered the workshop.

They all talked about how the heaters worked, why they were invented and how they worked.

Stelle: "Heh, thanks for your answers.."

Stelle thanked while rubbing her nape.

Serval: "No sweat. This is your first time in Belobog- I just want you to feel some of the warmth the city has to offer. Hey, seeing as there's nothing on your plate right now, wanna help me fix up this machine? Just a bit of manual labor- you might find it interesting."

Stelle: "Sure, we're not busy."

Serval: "Great! Let me give you a demonstration first."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Timeskip; Goethe Hotel

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

March 7th: "*yawn* so tired! I just wanna put my head on a pillow and drift off! Seems like the first day of our trailblazing expeditions are always pretty eventful, huh Dan Heng."

Dan Heng: "Heh, tat's because you've got too much energy."

The group entered the hotel, talked a bit checked in, and went on their merry way towards their rooms.

(Y/N)'s eyes felt a lot heavier than ever before, and just as he found his room, entered and close the door, he almost fell over before reaching the bed he was supposed to sleep on.

The moment his head laid down on the soft, goose feathered pillow, his eyes shut instantly and he fell into a deep sleep.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Still too lazy to proofread.