Isabella's POV

Dana entered her Mercedes, she's right I've let myself go, with cheer tryouts I've been so stressed. I just wanted to get that flyer spot, but I guess I'm going to have to deal with being a starter. 

        "Hey Martha, do you want to go shopping for the party tonight?" I asked hoping she would say yes. 

        "Sure, I've been needing a new dress anyway," She replied back. 

      Martha has a really famous mother, she is known for having a elegant fashion brand, that every celebrity buys from. Recently, Jennie from BlackPink wore one of her mother's fashion designs to the Met Gala. 

      We arrived to her mother fashion boutique down here in Beverly hills, her mother has a lot of pop up stores all over the world.  We look around for the right night out dress; Martha ends up picking a long, satin, white dress that has a open back, with a big slit in it exposing her long smooth legs. She looked like a French Princesses. I tried on multiple dresses, but nothing was looking good on me. The lack of different sizes made it even harder for me to find the perfect dress. 

     "Hey Isabella, why don't you try on this dress, It's perfect for you!" Martha said excitedly. 

     "Sure, it's my favorite color as well!" I agreed feeling butterflies enter my stomach the longer I looked at this dress. 

     I go into the changing room, and the second I put on that dress, I fall in love. It hugs my curves in all the right places, and the best part was it made me look skinnier than I actually was. Without a second thought I showed Martha, and her reaction to the dress is all I needed to convince me to buy this dress. I'm so excited for this party, but I have no idea where this party is even going to be. 

    "Hey Martha do you know where the party is?" I asked confused. 

     "I think it's going to be at Dana's house, her parents are out of town for a business trip, so she said we would throw it at her house," She answered, gathering her belonging. 

     "Oh... Do you know if Jason is going to be there?" I asked as panic starts to build throughout my body. 

       "Probably, where else would he be," She said laughing at me. 

       "Ha, silly me of course he is," I laughed nervously. 

      "Come on lets go! We still have to get ready," She stated.