Dana's POV

"Okay, I'll see you girls later. Please don't anything stupid." I say as I make my way out of the crowd. Only to spot Jason. What is here doing here!? 

"Jason!" I shout.

"I told you not to be here tonight. Don't you have some dumb college thing to go to?" I state. 

"You know Dana, not everything is about you. But I'm just here to grab a jacket. It's gonna rain later." He says with a devious smile. 

"Please just hurry and lea-" As I was about to finish my sentence. A pair of arms surround my waist. I turn around to see my quarterback. "Hey Babe!" "Baby!" I put my arms around his neck, pulling him close to me causing our lips to touch and move in sync.  

"Gross, get a room you two." Jason says with disgust. 

"Well, maybe if you didn't show up at the first place, you wouldn't have to see anything." 

"Yea, Yea." Jason says as he walks upstairs. 

"Babe, me and the guys are going to the basement. You and the girls should come." He whispers in my ear with his arms still around my waist. 

"Ugh, do we really have to have to hang out with your friends? They're always hitting on my friends." I say pushing him off.

"Oh come on babe. Guys will be guys. Besides we won't be there to long. I have a little surprise for you." He says as he brings me close to him.

"Really?! Did you get me some thing expensive?"

"Hey, It's not a surprise if I tell you right?" He says with a smirk on his face and an evil look in his eye. I simply nodded as he walks away looking pleased with himself. 

****

We are all now at the basement. With some guys playing beer pong, girls dancing, and the music blasting. In the corner of the room I'm sitting on my boyfriend's lap doing some unholy things while Isabella is playing beer pong with the guys on the football team. 

"Babe, don't you think Isabella is already too drunk to be playing with them?" I asked concerned for Isabella. Although, Jayden doesn't seem to care since he just shakes it off and continues kissing me. 

I'm not really sure where is Martha is though. Last time I saw her was upstairs dancing with some guy. Good for her. She's always rejecting any guy coming her way. Although, the guy she was dancing with looked oddly familiar.

"Babe, Are you going to show me the surprise now?" I ask, getting off Jayden's lap. 

"Oh yea! Come on, it's outside." He says, as he grabs my hand and leads me to the back door. 

"Oh my gosh! Babe?!" I was shook. When we got to my backyard, there was a trail of candles leading toward the patio covered with string lights, flowers, and more candles. 

"You like it? Me and the guys set this up while you were getting ready with the girls."

"It's Beautiful!" I state. Walking up to the flowers that were sitting on the bench.

"Babe, Can you turn around?" As I turn around, I see Jayden on one knee with a small box on his hand.

"Babe, I know that we are too young to get married, but with this ring I want to make a promise that I will soon be making you my wife. Where we will have a family together and live happily ever after. So, Dana Jacklyn Reyes. Will you do me the honor of being my promised wife?" 

As I was about reply. I felt wet droplets landing on my head.

"Baby?"

"I-I..." I hesitate. Why am I hesitating? I have been dating this guy since I started high school. Was it maybe because he is my first everything? Isn't that a good reason to get engaged to someone though?

"Babe? It's starting to rain. Were gonna get wet!" He shouts. I still couldn't find my words. 

 The rain gets heavier, but I still don't have an answer for him. I love Jayden, but is he the one, the one can envision my entire life with? The one I will have many kids with? The one who will support my every decision?

"Dana lets go!" He shouts trying to get me to go inside.

"NO!... I mean no, I will not go inside, I've made up my mind!" I tell him, scared, not sure If I'm making the right decision. 

 He looks at me with anticipating eyes, I can see that if I say no it'll break him. 

"I will marry you!" I exclaim 

"You'll marry me?!" He restates.

"Yes I will marry you!" I say as I run up to him. 

He hugs me so tight that I almost can't breathe. He let's go and kisses me. His hot breath on my lips had made my shivering from the rain stop.

"Let me go silly, It's raining so hard, my hair getting all frizzy!" I laugh.

    He laughs along side me as we quickly we run back inside the house.