Martha's POV

It's 7 p.m, we came one hour early as requested by Dana to help set up the party. I pull up to the house where I stop to have the cameras recognized my white Porsche . The black gates open up revealing Dana's luxurious mansion that looks like a castle. The car stops on the gravel and the vale walks up to my car opening the door for Isabella and I. I hand him my keys and start making my way up Dana's white brick stairs. The door opens up without me even having to knock and the butler shows us to Dana's room. 

Dana is sitting at her vanity with a pink robe on. 

"Ugh took you long enough." Dana groans.

Dana looks up and down at Isabella, she clears her throat and heads to her two-story walk in closet. 

"Anyways girls what should I wear, I need to look better than everyone else." She states looking at her clothes, as if she has nothing to wear.

Clearing my throat, I get up, trying to give my best advice to Dana.

"Well you're always wearing pink maybe you should try something new if you really want to stand out." I say uncertain of her response.

She looks back at me with a sharp gaze. I know were friends but sometimes she can be really scary. 

"You're right I need to go big it's our first senior party, and if I want to be taken serious, I have to step up my game." Dana pondered looking at her dress options. 

After a while Dana ends up choosing a purple strapless dress. It's officially 9 p.m, the time when the party starts. Dana, Isabella, and I are still upstairs but we hear the guest starting to come in. Once the party was at a good size Dana decided that it was time to go down. 

The clicks of our heels echo through out the big white hallways, and suddenly the room goes quiet. I've always been nervous about these kind of things. I know I look like a confident girl that doesn't have a care in the word, but sometimes the pressure to be the best eats you alive. I take a long inhale and smile.

We make it down the glass stairs. Dana is at the center, in her almost shear purple strapless dress that is fitted perfectly to her body. It has a slit at the side that exposes her leg and shiny black heels. It makes her look like the most desirable person in the room. Isabella and I are walking down right behind her. Me in a long white stain dress, with my hair in a bun to show off the beauty of my back. I paired my dress with pearl earring and a diamond necklace with a chain that runs down my back.

I look over to my left were Isabella is, she is wearing a long off the shoulder red dress, with a velvet feel. Her ginger hair clings to her shoulders as her collar bones peak though. The front slit of her dress makes her black glittery shoes shine through. Her bangs and makeup give off an innocent look but sexy look. 

We finally make it down the stairs where everyone comes rushing to us, showering us with compliments. I glance over to the girls to see Isabella glancing over to someone in the far corner. I can't make out who it is, but I can't help wonder what that is all about.