Isabella's POV

"DAMN! She might actually beat us!" said one of the jocks frustrated. 

      "You shouldn't underestimate a cheerleader!" I smirk back at him, as I aim for the last cup. 

      The ball is in mid-air, everything seems to be going in slow motion. Is it because I'm extremely drunk or is it because I've just thrown the best shot of the entire century!? 

       "YES!!!!!!!!!!!" I jump up and down, as the ball makes it into the cup. 

       "Drink up boys because this girl has just beat ya'll!" I tease as they succumb to their defeat.

      As they drink up, I make my way back upstairs to the bar. I get to the bar, but the bartender refuses to serve me, like who is he to decided when I've had enough. If I still hear the voice in my head, then I haven't had enough to drink yet. 

       "PLeAse, Mr. BaRtenDer" I beg with my best puppy eyes trying to convince him to serve me at least one more drink. 

       "I'm sorry, but I can't serve you anymore, you're clearly not in a good shape right now," He replies feeling pity for me.

    "Are you calling me FAT!" I say on the verge on tears. 

    "N-no I-I was trying to say your t-too drunk to be drink more!" He states nervously.

    The situation doesn't die down though, because I just continue to cry. If he wasn't going to give me a drink before now he would have to, so that he can shut me up.  

    He looks around to find anyone who could help him, but everyone has either left or their downstairs wasted. 

   "S-sir!" He shouts.

  "P-please help me sir!" He pleads.

  "What seems to be the matter?" The stranger replies as he comes our way. 

 "This young lady seems to have drank too much, and now she won't stop crying because I legally can't serve her anymore," The bartender explains to him.

  "That's not true, you called me FAT!" I wail back to the bartender.

 The stranger looks back to the bartender with his eyebrows raised. 

  "I never called her fat, I simply said she wasn't in a good shape to drink more," He said nervous once again.

 "Don't worry about it, she one of my sister's friend, I'll take care of her from here," He reassures the bartender.

"Come on Isabella lets go." He says grabbing on it me.

"Ow! Your hurting me!" I wail trying to take his off of me, but he way to strong for me. 

 Tried of my struggle he throws me on his back. 

"Hey let me go!" I shout kicking my legs to get him to drop me.

"Stop moving your going to hurt yourself!" He tells me in a serious tone.

"I- I don't know who you are sir, but when I find out, your going to regret this," I stated annoyingly.

"Ha, I highly doubt that," He grins at me. 

"A guy with confidence, it's going to be much more funnier to get revenge now,"  I laugh blacking out.