🌎Introduction🌏

"Sung Hanbin..." Zhanghao said staring at the other table not too far from them but while staring he eyes met with Hanbin's ones. While he glared at him Hanbin winked making Hao roll his eyes "Hao... your face looks like Ricky's strawberries" Ollie said. "What no?!" He said patting his face "what wrong?" Ricky asked "nothing, just eat" he said shoving strawberries into both of their mouths.

"What's wrong with me" Hao thought.

°•○●●○•°

Boy's Planet university is divided into two groups, K group and G group why? Dunno it just always been like this. The two groups pick a top boy who would represent them until they graduate, they must be handsome, smart, skilled and helpful. Hao and Hanbin was a unanimous vote.

You're probably wondering when did all this happen. It happened yesterday actually, today is the second day of university and the two top boys gotta prove that they deserve to keep their spot.

*Yesterday flashback*

First day of university, Ricky and Zhang Hao just got off the plane and headed to their university. "We're late" Hao said "I told you we should of taken first class" Ricky said "I- you know we would be going the same pace right?" Ricky thought for a moment "ahhhh right it's just that first class is more comfy sometimes i forget I'm on a plane, still should of taken it tho" Hao just push him inside the university as they followed a red line to the hall.

As they entered the doors made a really loud sound that echoed. The whole hall full of students stared at them in silence, they both bowed and stood there awkwardly until Ollie one of their high school friend called them over. "Why are you guys late" he said in english "ask Ricky" Hao said also in english.

"Well shall I introduce myself again, I am Solji and this is Jo Hyo Won"

"Actually you can call me Lip J or noona, anything really...actually no i prefer noona..." someone else interrupted "and you can call me Harry" (pH1) Solji continued "now that you met everyone we would like to introduce you to Boy's Planet university. When we dismiss you you'll head to your dorms and find uniforms on each bed. A color is assigned to each group so wear your colors with pride, thank you all for coming".

Everyone clapped and Harry continued "remember the best of the best are here, we have dance, rap and singing classes and we have normal school classes too so try your best at everything and you'll walk out of here with pride, thank you".

"Before we leave you'll have to pick 2 top boys" Lip J said and everyone looked around in confusion "the 2 top boys would come from K group and G group, they have to be intelligent, handsome and helpful. We'll give you a few minutes to choose".

"Hyung you should go up!" Ollie said "no no I could never do that" Ricky pat his butt "come on, it would be a good opportunity". Suddenly other G group students joined the conversation "I heard you speaking fluent Korean, English and Chinese we all speak different languages and if you can understand us you have our vote" people started to surround Hao. "Please hyung please..." Ollie said blinking his doe eyes "fine fine" everyone started cheering as he made his way up the stage.

"Okay we have our first choice, how's K group doing?" Lip J said but was stopped when she saw a student walking up "give a hand to these wonderful students" everyone started clapping "What's your names?"

"I'm Zhanghao"

"I'm Sung HanBIN"

"Oh wow handsome students, do you know why you were chosen?" She asked. "I was chosen because G group speaks a lot of different languages and I could speak most of them" Hao answered.

"To be honest I don't know why I was chosen" suddenly K group started shouting "cause you're handsome" making Hanbin shy. Then suddenly G group started shouting "our Hao Hyung is handsome too" then a shouting competition started with everyone arguing who was more handsome.

*End of Flashback*

______________________

Hellooooo thank you so much for reading or even showing interest in this book. I started watching Boy's Planet when the 8th episode aired so I was kinda late but I still noticed Haobin chemistry, they clearly care for each other so that's how I got inspiration for writing this.

Your support means everything to me♡

Also sorry if it was confusing at first and that I didn't add much of the star masters. Some of your favorite characters might not be here bc I don't really know everyone so I apologize but I hope you enjoy either way.